Club One

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Interview

Administrative
San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Club One in August 2011.

Interview Details – I did a one on one interview with the hiring manager as well as the person that I would be replacing. After meeting with the hiring manager, I met with the department to discuss my qualifications on how I would manage the position.

Afterwards, I reached out to the hiring manager and incumbent, both of which did not respond to any of my calls or emails. The position was soon posted on Craigslist and I never received an email or phone call about the status of my application.

The environment seems very casual, but most of the workers seem stressed and lack resources to do their job. They are a customer service company, but fails to provide customer service to their own family.

Interview Question – Knowing that you do not have enough time to help everyone, how do you choose who to help?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Club One? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Club One Administrative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Club One employees and interview candidates.