Club One

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Club One in August 2011.

I did a one on one interview with the hiring manager as well as the person that I would be replacing. After meeting with the hiring manager, I met with the department to discuss my qualifications on how I would manage the position.

Afterwards, I reached out to the hiring manager and incumbent, both of which did not respond to any of my calls or emails. The position was soon posted on Craigslist and I never received an email or phone call about the status of my application.

The environment seems very casual, but most of the workers seem stressed and lack resources to do their job. They are a customer service company, but fails to provide customer service to their own family.

Interview Questions
  • Knowing that you do not have enough time to help everyone, how do you choose who to help?   Answer Question