Club One Interview Questions

2.5

Service Desk Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Club One (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Very easy process. I went through a phone interview and an in person interview. They mostly seemed interested in my character and experience. They asked me a lot of hypothetical questions.

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Club One (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Met with the woman in charge of hiring me. She liked my resume and gave me an "offer" which was a little silly since it was just a personal training job, however, the process was fine and I was pretty happy with the situation overall.

Service Desk Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Club One (San Francisco, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone call from one of the hiring managers. went in for one interview, I went in for a second with the GM at that location.

Interview Questions

• Overall as long as you cary yourself as a friendly individual you will find the interview to be very conversational, at least with the manger that I spoke with. There will be a lot of "If this happen what would you do" but really, its how most initial interviews are like.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Club One (San Francisco, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

I did a one on one interview with the hiring manager as well as the person that I would be replacing. After meeting with the hiring manager, I met with the department to discuss my qualifications on how I would manage the position.

Afterwards, I reached out to the hiring manager and incumbent, both of which did not respond to any of my calls or emails. The position was soon posted on Craigslist and I never received an email or phone call about the status of my application.

The environment seems very casual, but most of the workers seem stressed and lack resources to do their job. They are a customer service company, but fails to provide customer service to their own family.

Interview Questions

• Knowing that you do not have enough time to help everyone, how do you choose who to help?   Answer Question

Lifestyle Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Club One (Pembroke Pines, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

The manager was very polite and inquisitive. Wanted to know about my personal and career goals. Seemed to care about not just if I was good for them but if the position was right for me as well. Wants to retain staff and allow for total growth.

Interview Questions

• List 3 words you would use to describe yourself and explain each.   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Club One (Petaluma, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

like a cattle call. over 200 applicants in a vacant office. in and out in about 20 minutes.

Negotiation

there was none. it was either take it or leave it