ClubCorp

Updated Dec 5, 2014
Updated Dec 5, 2014

2.9

Captain Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at ClubCorp.

Interview process was held with Service Director, Banquet Mgr, Grill Mgr and F & B Director. Question and answer process was efficient and thorough and I came away with a great sense and understanding of the inner workings of Firestone Country Club. All Job requirements were explained to the fullest. All questions regarding my knowledge of the process of hospitality and job expectations were asked and answered to my satisfaction.

Interview Questions
    My position was not negotiable, percentage is standard with base pay and gratuities.

Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ClubCorp in April 2014.

A very thorough interview process with a background check. A clear history of the company was explained as well as the mission of the corporation. I was several questions such as: what are my expectations of the job, do I have interest in relocation, are you wiling to work overtime, six days a week, etc.

Interview Questions
    I had a bottom line and they had a maximum. Ultimately, I received more than I had asked for, but now after working their for six months, they are definitely not paying enough for the amount of time, effort, and frustration that is involved.

First Assistant Golf Professional Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ClubCorp in February 2014.

It was my goal to work for a company with integrity and staying power that allows me the opportunity to consistently advance. I am an exceptional person both during and after work, I am at my best around people with positive attitude's as well as the desire to succeed.

Outside Services Interview

Quick and easy.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ClubCorp in April 2013.

Fill out an application as well as an online assessment. If everything goes well, they will call you for an interview. You will be interviewed by the Food and Beverage Manager, General Manager, and either the Banquet or Dining Manager depending and what position you applied for. Then they will call you back after they discuss with each other then send you the ok to come in and start training.

Interview Questions
    asked how the hours were like, the pay, and flexibility.

Direector of Food & Beverage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ipswich, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ipswich, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ClubCorp in January 2013.

In person interview with GM of property, phone interview with District Manager, ASSESS test

Events Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ClubCorp in December 2011.

The process was efficient. I had an initial interview with my soon-to-be direct supervisor. After a couple of weeks was called back to interview with each of the department heads. Interview was fair and uncomplicated.

I accepted.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ClubCorp in October 2010.

I applied through careers.clubcorp.com and I was called back within a few weeks. Went in for one interview where hiring manager basically talked the whole time and I listened. He wanted to see how cooperative I was I think. I mostly talked at the end when they asked if I had any questions.

GM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ClubCorp in December 2009.

Initial interview via internet application,followed up by 365 Question Assess Report, then the interview via telephone. Woman cradled her cell phone on her shoulder reflecting a voice fading questioning period while she took hand written notes.She kept telling me to provide more details to my responses so that she had more time to take handwritten notes.Incompetent methodology.She should be instructed to utilize a headset, and laptop for proficiency purposes.Five question interview in 35 minutes.When I asked "What is your take on me"She would not committ, because we are interviewing additional candidates.She made a big stink about relocation costs initially, plus salary and bonus.Then she condridicted herself by saying that relocation costs are of no concern to us. In conclusion, I felt that ClubCorp could be somewhat more selective in their HR appointments for a GM Candidate interview for one of the most prestigious clubs in Silicon Valley.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the revenue management process, and action steps following variances etc..   Answer Question
    • Givve me an example of a time when you needed to quickly accomplish a goal and how you achieved it?   View Answer
    • Why should you be considered as a serious GM Candidate in Silicon Valley?   View Answer
    • Action steps taken when not meeting sales goals?   View Answer