ClubCorp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Events Coordinator Interview

Events Coordinator
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ClubCorp in December 2011.

Interview Details – The process was efficient. I had an initial interview with my soon-to-be direct supervisor. After a couple of weeks was called back to interview with each of the department heads. Interview was fair and uncomplicated.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted.

Direector of Food & Beverage Interview

Direector of Food & Beverage
Ipswich, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ClubCorp in January 2013.

Interview Details – In person interview with GM of property, phone interview with District Manager, ASSESS test

Interview Question – 350 questions on ASSESS test with no right answers   Answer Question

First Assistant Golf Professional Interview

First Assistant Golf Professional

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at ClubCorp in February 2014.

Interview Details – It was my goal to work for a company with integrity and staying power that allows me the opportunity to consistently advance. I am an exceptional person both during and after work, I am at my best around people with positive attitude's as well as the desire to succeed.

Interview Question – Why did you move back to Ohio?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Outside Services Interview

Outside Services

Interviewed at ClubCorp

Interview Details – Quick and easy.

Interview Question – No hard questions   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ClubCorp in October 2010.

Interview Details – I applied through careers.clubcorp.com and I was called back within a few weeks. Went in for one interview where hiring manager basically talked the whole time and I listened. He wanted to see how cooperative I was I think. I mostly talked at the end when they asked if I had any questions.

Interview Question – What do you use for your code editor?   View Answer

GM Interview

GM
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ClubCorp in December 2009.

Interview Details – Initial interview via internet application,followed up by 365 Question Assess Report, then the interview via telephone. Woman cradled her cell phone on her shoulder reflecting a voice fading questioning period while she took hand written notes.She kept telling me to provide more details to my responses so that she had more time to take handwritten notes.Incompetent methodology.She should be instructed to utilize a headset, and laptop for proficiency purposes.Five question interview in 35 minutes.When I asked "What is your take on me"She would not committ, because we are interviewing additional candidates.She made a big stink about relocation costs initially, plus salary and bonus.Then she condridicted herself by saying that relocation costs are of no concern to us. In conclusion, I felt that ClubCorp could be somewhat more selective in their HR appointments for a GM Candidate interview for one of the most prestigious clubs in Silicon Valley.

Interview Questions

• Explain the revenue management process, and action steps following variances etc..   Answer Question
  • Givve me an example of a time when you needed to quickly accomplish a goal and how you achieved it?   View Answer
  • Why should you be considered as a serious GM Candidate in Silicon Valley?   View Answer
  • Action steps taken when not meeting sales goals?   View Answer

Worked for ClubCorp? Contribute to the Community!