ClubCorp Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

2.4

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Roswell, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Simple interview Process. I only has one interview. Show up and they evaluated me and i was giving the job on the spot. The management was very nice and the people that work their are very kind as well.

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I received an email back almost instantaneously after submitting my application. First, there was a brief and easy phone interview, which more so explained the position. The second interview was in-person and was nearly just as easy as the first interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions and hypothetical/situational questions. Ex: How do you handle stress?   1 Answer

Captain Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ClubCorp.

Interview

Interview process was held with Service Director, Banquet Mgr, Grill Mgr and F & B Director. Question and answer process was efficient and thorough and I came away with a great sense and understanding of the inner workings of Firestone Country Club. All Job requirements were explained to the fullest. All questions regarding my knowledge of the process of hospitality and job expectations were asked and answered to my satisfaction.

Interview Questions

• Do you know who Fuzzy Zeller is/was   1 Answer

Negotiation

My position was not negotiable, percentage is standard with base pay and gratuities.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Waco, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Short interview, they were still working on opening a new club, so it was a matter of 5 minutes in and out and they told me on the spot that I had the job. This was similar for lower management position they had all of us interview at the same time. What I did note was that they asked us to submit a resume before the interview that I later learned was never looked at.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal work schedule?   1 Answer

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Came in during the purchase of a new club with promise for massive growth if I could help get the club operational. Sat down and went over availabilty (careful when you say open...) and other previous experience.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Leesburg, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. I meet with the F&B Director for a short 30 minute interview, then a quick 10 minute tour of the facility. The sit down was fairly casual, and the interviewer was laid-back. The process was easy and stress free.

Pool Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Arlington, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I told to sit in the lobby until the department head came out. Then we took a walk through the club as I was shown the amenities of the club, while doing so I was very casually asked questions about my experience and knowledge of the job I was applying for, then I was told what my responsibilities would be. We then took a tour of the facility in which I would spend most of my time.

Interview Questions

• What does exceptional customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • What experience or certifications do you have?   Answer Question
    • What is one thing you would do to make this club better?   Answer Question

Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Skillman, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

A very thorough interview process with a background check. A clear history of the company was explained as well as the mission of the corporation. I was several questions such as: what are my expectations of the job, do I have interest in relocation, are you wiling to work overtime, six days a week, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had a bottom line and they had a maximum. Ultimately, I received more than I had asked for, but now after working their for six months, they are definitely not paying enough for the amount of time, effort, and frustration that is involved.

First Assistant Golf Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ClubCorp in February 2014.

Interview

It was my goal to work for a company with integrity and staying power that allows me the opportunity to consistently advance. I am an exceptional person both during and after work, I am at my best around people with positive attitude's as well as the desire to succeed.

Interview Questions

• Why did you move back to Ohio?   1 Answer

Outside Services Interview

Interview

Quick and easy.