Clyde Bergemann

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clyde Bergemann.

Interview Details – Two interviews - useless HR Manager, Operations Manager, and a peer.

Interview Question – None - totally formula.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They refused to negotiate

Help With Operations and Communications Interview

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Clyde Bergemann.

Interview Details – I met with a number of individuals I would be working with. Last met with the President/CEO who spent an entire afternoon talking about the company and how I would be able to help. He even gave me a personal tour of the manufacturing facilities.

Interview Question – None they were pretty straightforward   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very seamless

Senior Controls Engineer Interview

Senior Controls Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Clyde Bergemann in April 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed by a team of 4 people. Upon being hired, found out one of them already quit and left the company. Asked about turnover in the interview and was told that most stay a very long time. Accepted positon and received organization chart only to discover the names of coworkers in the control department no longer work there so the entire team turned over since the last chart update. Agreed to salary but when offer letter came it was 6% less and stated that after 6 month review 6% would be given. I thought this fair but after the 6 months, this deal was squashed and never came true.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 3 years from now. Had to take a PLC training test to see capablilites to understand indirect tagging and user defined tags on Allen Bradley PLC's.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Controls Engineer Interview

Controls Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Clyde Bergemann.

Interview Details – HR will smooth talk you into coming on aboard, just make sure you get things in writing and ask questions about traveling, overtime, work schedule, vacation, bonus, job advancements, reviews.

Interview Question – When can you start?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Get things in writing so you won't be stuck like I am.

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer
Malvern, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Clyde Bergemann in November 2011.

Interview Details – Found about position thru a recruiter. Employer called directly to re-schedule interview which I did.

For planning, I spent at least 20 hrs researching all I could online (Thank god for the internet).

I felt comfortable and confident during the interviewing process. I had no rehearsed answers and I just went with the flow. Tried to find their motivators and values instead. By doing so, I found out what they were looking for and was able to match my skills and formal education to their needs and wants. Nice interview.

Interview Question – Tell me why should I hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy. I saw the value on what they offered compared to what I have to bring. The pot of gold is over the rainbow.

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Clyde Bergemann in June 2012.

Interview Details – I did not click with my interviewer. Human resources was trying to sell me the position. My interviewer was asking me questions and explaining the equipment, but didn't really have a good understanding of the equipment, even though they were evaluating my knowledge. Didn't get a good feel from the interview or the offer, so I declined.

Interview Question – What is the most important; speed, quality or customer satisfaction.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clyde Bergemann? Contribute to the Community!

Clyde Bergemann Videos

Clyde Bergemann – Why Work for Us?

The Clyde Bergemann Power Group is a global enterprise, providing innovative products and services for energy related industries. For energy plants and related combustion processes we provide our customers with mission… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clyde Bergemann interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Clyde Bergemann employees and interview candidates.