Clyde Bergemann

Updated Jun 3, 2014

2.9

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Clyde Bergemann.

I was originally was contacted through Georgia Tech's career-buzz. My first interview was over the phone with two engineering managers and the head of HR. It lasted about 30 minutes and they asked s few standard interview questions and to explain some of my undergraduate research and experiences. Not any real tough questions and they were pretty easy going. I then got contacted for an in-person follow up interview. This was with the same people and was pretty much like the phone interview except a little bit longer and more in depth. Still not too bad though. And i got hired a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Since I listed Matlab as a known coding language, they asked me what the most difficult problem i'd solved using matlab. This isn't too hard of a question, but it had been awhile since I did any coding so it took me a little while to think of a specific example. Another hard question was "How do they know that I am going to work here long term, and not just stay for a year or 2 for the experience and just go to a different company?"   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Clyde Bergemann in April 2014.

The interview and hiring process was seamless and professional. I initially worked as a consultant for a few months and when an opportunity arouse I found the interview process to be fair and thorough. I was interviewed by the both A/R, A/P supervisors and the finance manager individually who were all very professional.

Interview Questions
    • I tend to think the most difficult question during an interview process is the "why should we hire you" question. And as it expected it was asked and answered with good feedback as well.   Answer Question
    While I did have to wait a few days after the initial negotiation phase, again the process was fair and balanced. I would say to others that when negotiating pay/benefits think of it in terms of what your needs are and how they would best suit the company as well.

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clyde Bergemann.

Two interviews - useless HR Manager, Operations Manager, and a peer.

They refused to negotiate

Help With Operations and Communications Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Clyde Bergemann.

I met with a number of individuals I would be working with. Last met with the President/CEO who spent an entire afternoon talking about the company and how I would be able to help. He even gave me a personal tour of the manufacturing facilities.

Very seamless

Controls Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Clyde Bergemann.

HR will smooth talk you into coming on aboard, just make sure you get things in writing and ask questions about traveling, overtime, work schedule, vacation, bonus, job advancements, reviews.

Interview Questions
    Get things in writing so you won't be stuck like I am.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clyde Bergemann in November 2011.

Found about position thru a recruiter. Employer called directly to re-schedule interview which I did.

For planning, I spent at least 20 hrs researching all I could online (Thank god for the internet).

I felt comfortable and confident during the interviewing process. I had no rehearsed answers and I just went with the flow. Tried to find their motivators and values instead. By doing so, I found out what they were looking for and was able to match my skills and formal education to their needs and wants. Nice interview.

Interview Questions
    Easy. I saw the value on what they offered compared to what I have to bring. The pot of gold is over the rainbow.

Senior Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Clyde Bergemann in April 2010.

Interviewed by a team of 4 people. Upon being hired, found out one of them already quit and left the company. Asked about turnover in the interview and was told that most stay a very long time. Accepted positon and received organization chart only to discover the names of coworkers in the control department no longer work there so the entire team turned over since the last chart update. Agreed to salary but when offer letter came it was 6% less and stated that after 6 month review 6% would be given. I thought this fair but after the 6 months, this deal was squashed and never came true.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 3 years from now. Had to take a PLC training test to see capablilites to understand indirect tagging and user defined tags on Allen Bradley PLC's.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clyde Bergemann in June 2012.

I did not click with my interviewer. Human resources was trying to sell me the position. My interviewer was asking me questions and explaining the equipment, but didn't really have a good understanding of the equipment, even though they were evaluating my knowledge. Didn't get a good feel from the interview or the offer, so I declined.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most important; speed, quality or customer satisfaction.   View Answer