Cnpc Interview Questions

2.2

Seismic Processing QC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cnpc in April 2013.

I submit my CV with the help of my friend.They reviewed my cv and called for interview. The interview was conducted through telephone. I paased the interview . The same day i got congratulations and my visa process started.

HSE Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baghdad (Iraq)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baghdad (Iraq)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cnpc in June 2012.

worked as hse officer for 4 years experience and now working with cnpc iraq branch .also worked in construction companies for the same position .

Interview Questions

because the rotation and the salary does not suit with the working that i make it and the achievements .

CNC Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mbuya (Uganda)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mbuya (Uganda)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cnpc in May 2012.

I WAS ASKED IF I HAVE EXPERIENCE ON THE FOLLOWING AND I WAS LIKE YES I have experience about materials such as metals and their properties, plastics. I can also do welding and fabrication, machining and fitting of materials, assembling and dismantling of materials such as machines, rigs. Also I can do some sheet metal work, knowledge about mechanics, restoration and some healthy safety and environmental jobs, measuring, knowledge about work shop technology, bench and general fitting work, technical drawing and industrial safety.

Interview Questions
    • I have experience about materials such as metals and their properties, plastics. I can also do welding and fabrication, machining and fitting of materials, assembling and dismantling of materials such as machines, rigs. Also I can do some sheet metal work, knowledge about mechanics, restoration and some healthy safety and environmental jobs, measuring, knowledge about work shop technology, bench and general fitting work, technical drawing and industrial safety.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Xi'an, Zhejiang (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Xi'an, Zhejiang (China)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cnpc in March 2008.

I went there with two other friends, and the recruiter introduced the company and himself. We were asked why we would like to work for this company, and some other usual questions about our CVs. The transcripts were requested and carefully looked through. Some questions about specific courses were also asked.