Co-Operative Industries Aerospace Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Co-Operative Industries Aerospace

QA Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Co-Operative Industries Aerospace (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

I got phone called from QA manager for jobs interview. And he verified my resume. And asking about what did I do on my previous job. And what's bring me to the company.

Interview Questions

Interview

Was called for an interview on one day went the next day to interview and the person I was to see had been terminated

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to do a V Lookup   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating process

Technical Typist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Co-Operative Industries Aerospace (Austin, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Submitted application along with resume. Required to take typing test. Called back for second interview with the supervisor that had the job opening. When my employer found out I was looking for a job the offered me a raise. I shared this information with BAE Systems and they were able to match my old employer salary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One on one with the HR rep. Very professional. NOTE: Interview year was 1987.