Co-operative Bank Interview Questions

2.3

Actuary Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Co-operative Bank.

Interview

30 minutes phone interview, ask questions based on your CV (education background and working experience history) and a few competency questions, e.g. Describe a situation when you had to meet a tight deadline?

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Co-operative Bank (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied directly online for role at the co-op bank. Logistics were easily organised with HR. Interview with the line manager and director was on time in a board room. The usual discussion about cv, role, competencies and the possibility of reduced hours (flexible working contract). Received email to say interview was unsuccessful... Feedback was requested but not received!

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Co-operative Bank.

Interview

Telephonic interview for 45 minutes with two SME's and Line Manager.

Business Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Co-operative Bank (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was managed by a very competent manager. However, when he was 'changed' out of the business there was no other process to move into another position when I was left without one.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for a Co-operative?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No problem

General Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Co-operative Bank in July 2012.

Interview

Long and untidy process , even the HRD was not sure whether they interviewed me over the phone or not. The face to face interview also was not taken by the lady who was supposed to take it. They told me that they dont have any roles available its just that they are speculating

Interview Questions

• the most unexpected question was how and when did you helped your colleague to get through a difficult situation   Answer Question

Customer Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Co-operative Bank in March 2012.

Interview

we had a second test and did the face to face interview. finally we had a presentation with a group of 7.

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Co-operative Bank (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

I was approached by the agency that was recruiting for the position and had an initial chat over the phone. Next stage was to meet them to register and they told me more about the position. Final stage was to meet two HR managers for a face to face interview. They were welcoming and the whole process was fairly relaxed. Got the offer a week after!

Interview Questions

• You will need to do a lot of your own admin? Are you ok with that?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes was able to negotiate and i got what i wanted in the end!