Co-operative Bank

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Co-operative Bank.

Interview Details – Telephonic interview for 45 minutes with two SME's and Line Manager.

Interview Question – MQ Related questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

General Advisor Interview

General Advisor

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Co-operative Bank in July 2012.

Interview Details – Long and untidy process , even the HRD was not sure whether they interviewed me over the phone or not. The face to face interview also was not taken by the lady who was supposed to take it. They told me that they dont have any roles available its just that they are speculating

Interview Question – the most unexpected question was how and when did you helped your colleague to get through a difficult situation   Answer Question

Business Advisor Interview

Business Advisor
Manchester, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Co-operative Bank.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was managed by a very competent manager. However, when he was 'changed' out of the business there was no other process to move into another position when I was left without one.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work for a Co-operative?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No problem

Customer Advisor Interview

Customer Advisor

The process took a day - interviewed at Co-operative Bank in March 2012.

Interview Details – we had a second test and did the face to face interview. finally we had a presentation with a group of 7.

Interview Questions

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Human Resources Advisor
Manchester, England (UK)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Co-operative Bank in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was approached by the agency that was recruiting for the position and had an initial chat over the phone. Next stage was to meet them to register and they told me more about the position.
Final stage was to meet two HR managers for a face to face interview. They were welcoming and the whole process was fairly relaxed. Got the offer a week after!

Interview Question – You will need to do a lot of your own admin? Are you ok with that?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes was able to negotiate and i got what i wanted in the end!

Worked for Co-operative Bank? Contribute to the Community!