CoStar Group Account Executive Interview Questions

3.2

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CoStar Group.

Interview

QUICK! 2 phone screenings, 2 face to face.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave one demand & they met it

Other Interview Reviews for CoStar Group

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR, phone interview with manager, in-person interview with manager, in-person mock sales presentation with group.

Interview Questions

• Asked very specific questions about former employers, even when they were quite a ways back in time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate anything. They insisted that their "Package" is non-negotiable.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoStar Group in December 2012.

Interview

1st interview: Interview was about 2 hours with the Regional Director.
    2nd interview: Interview with colleagues, so you have understand the work load. To understand the expectations, atmosphere, daily routines of an account executive.
    3rd interview: Do power point presentation in front of 3-4 people, include the a VP. They want to make sure you can present to clients well, no stage freight, etc.

Interview Questions

• They went through the positive and negatives of every job you listed   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on base salary. You have to turn in a few yrs of income tax returns, and they determine the base.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CoStar Group (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

1 Phone interview with in house recruiter, 1 in person with Regional Director, and 1 role play with Regional Director and Regional VP (in person w/ RD and video conference w/ RVP simultaneously)

Interview Questions

• All the usuals. Tell me about your job history. Why the change? Be super prepared for the role play.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate the base higher without success. Was told I could send in W2s but it may delay my hire date as they review.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CoStar Group (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. 1 phone interview, then 3 additional face to face interviews. Good experience.

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at CoStar Group (Irvine, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Very friendly phone interview with recruiter. She was easy to talk to and very professional. Shje asked questions about job experience, discussed the position and would have set up an in-person interview but the timing was not right for me. This recruiter was professional and had a great personality.

Interview Questions

Bad timing but would very much hope to be considering down the road

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoStar Group (Irvine, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Asked basic behavioral questions and then asked that I sell costar to him. Also, I had to create a presentation and sell to HR, VP West sales, Regional director of OC.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary. They look at your last three employers and run the numbers.