CoStar Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Columbia, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CoStar Group in October 2009.

Interview Details – They called me on the phone and asked me questions over the phone. Then they invited me for a second Interview. I went in and took a test and then got Interviewed for about an hour by a Manager, he asked a lot of the questions over and over but in a diffrent way. Then I sat with an RA for half an hour to get the feel of the job. Then I went and Interviewed with the director for about half an hour. The next day I got a call with an offer.

Interview Question – How are you able to handel change ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nope not able to

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CoStar Group? Contribute to the Community!

CoStar Group Videos

CoStar Group – Why Work for Us?

We’re CoStar Group. For 25 years we’ve made it a priority to help our employees achieve their best. From accounting and research, to marketing and product development, we know our success is reflected in in the success… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CoStar Group interview questions and advice in Columbia, MD. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CoStar Group employees and interview candidates.