Coach

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Little Rock, AR

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coach in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initial interview was a group interview, followed by your one on one interview

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss, how did you handle that situation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered what I asked

Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Coach in July 2011.

Interview Details – Had standard in person interview with a store manager, backround check done. Had second interview at another location with DM. All went well. Standard type of questions asked. People were friendly and environment was professional store attmosphere. Timely in manner and some done out of store or in back office. All was neat and clean.

Interview Questions

• Asked about your skill set, what is good and what needs improvement   Answer Question
  • Asked some questions about your previous environment, meeting sales goals, what customers were like.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Assistant Store Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Coach in January 2012.

Interview Details – I met the Coach recruiters at a career fair. They were not very friendly but I was interested in the company. They informed me they were only looking for people that wanted to commit their lives to Coach, which is a little scary to say to a junior in college about an internship program. I explained that I was interested in the retail industry and I would appreciate an interview. The three recruiters granted me an interview (a group interview with 4 people). None of the questions they asked were very out of the ordinary, but they were not friendly women. The interview lasted for a hour. I sent a thank you note to the addresses listed on their business cards and all three were returned to me. I emailed all three women as well and they never responded. I never heard from Coach again. Not even a generic email rejecting me, which I found rather unprofessional.

Interview Question – The most unexpected part of the interview was when they asked us to break off in pairs and role play as a sales associated and a customer.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coach

Worked for Coach? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coach Assistant Store Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coach employees and interview candidates.