Coach

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coach in May 2012.

Met with 3 manager overall - Hiring Manager, Assistant Manager and the Store Manager (offering)
    Did about 1 interview a week with the last one being a job offering

Dress like them, very simple and preferably no logos.
    Know background of company, nothing too hardcore but know names, dates or just icons.
    Know the history or be interested in learning more of the history and wanting to grow with the company.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult issue/ customer and how did you resolve it ?   View Answer
    • What do you think about Coach?   View Answer
    • What do you know about Coach ?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coach in September 2009.

When you fill out the application, just ask when the group interviews are. You will be invited to come to the interview on a wednesday or in the middle of the week when it is not busy. You will be asked questions in turn. Just be confident, and really push your experiance in retail. They will ask you to get some items off of the floor and pretend like you are selling them to the interviewer. When asked what shortcut you have taken, your response should be that you do not take shortcuts, you do it right the first time.

Interview Questions
    • What is a shortcut you have taken at work?   View Answer
    • Sometimes the job gets repititious, how will you deal with it?   View Answer
    • Go out on the floor, get three items, and try to sell them to me.   View Answer
    When I was offered the job, they called me and asked if I could work on my upcoming birthday. I said yes because I needed the job. It was worth it though. It may be stressful at times but all in all I am a college student, so they work with my hours, and give me insurance only for being part time one. So it is the perfect job to have right now.