Coach

Very Easy Interview

Associate Sales Interview

Associate Sales
Deer Park, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coach in February 2014.

Interview Details – How many languages can you speak. I can speak 2 foreign languages.
Do you have sales experience. No.
Do you know about fashion. Yes.

I went to store to fill out an application. One week later they called me and scheduled and interview on following week. I went to the interview and they asked some easy questions. The process was not really hard.

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Elizabeth, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coach.

Interview Details – Did three interviews, on my last interview they asked about my previous manager, I told them I wasn't happy with him, and i wanted to leave my previous company, the manager said i got the job i would be called the following tuesday for orientation, (it was friday) called me monday, and said they decided to go with another candidate, and no longer wish to pursue with my application, AFTER TELLING ME I GOT THE JOB! Terrible, no professionalism. I wasted 3 weeks. I applied one week, did my interview in 2 weeks and all 3 interviews took 2 weeks to complete, WASTED TIME!

Interview Question – Just ask basic questions, why coach, and previous employer questions   Answer Question

Sales Associate People, Office, Work Culture Interview

Sales Associate People, Office, Work Culture
Miami, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coach in November 2013.

Interview Details – I dropped in to drop off my resume and the Supervisor called the Manager to interview me on the spot. It was around Thanksgiving so they really needed the help. The interview was held right there in the store during normal business hours among the customers. All of the staff were professional and pleasant. I was nervous as the Manager was a no-nonesense one. I got through the interview and they called me back to make me an offer!

Interview Question – The Manager asked me to sell her a bag on the spot. Wasn't prepared for this at all. Especially not working or specializing in hand bags. I made a few boo boo;s but they were willing to accept and work with me!   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Gainesville, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coach in July 2013.

Interview Details – I walked in to fill out an application. Once i was done they set up an interview right away with the store manager the next week. After that interview i met with the District manager and was hired.

Interview Question – First question in the interview was Why would I come to an Interview with a handbag that isnt Coach? Good question but I found it to be a little out of line. They will always ask you to sell a handbag and know a little about Coach.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Over the phone, talked for a few minutes

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at Coach

Interview Details – Experience and image are very important. Don't expect to be hired if you don't have any higher end retail experience or any at all. I was the youngest out of all the other interviewees. Again, they look for older women who can associate with the customer better. Not the best job for a teenager.

Interview Question – Make sure you explain why you want the job in a passionate matter.   Answer Question

Product Development Intern Interview

Product Development Intern

Interviewed at Coach

Interview Details – The interviewing process was intimidating. The interns were all interviewed at the same time in one big conference room; about 150 applicants. Each applicant had several 2-3 minute interviews which were held in front of the other applicants.

Interview Question – Have you ever had a tough experience at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coach in November 2011.

Interview Details – I came into the store and asked for an application. A girl gave it to me and said that they are having a group interview that Saturday. I went to the interview and it was with the store manager and two other girls. We filled out some paperwork first and then she started asking us questions. After the questions we each did a role play of how to sell to customers. After the interview was done, I got a call later on that day from the store manager asking if I can meet with the District Manager at another location. When I met with the DM, it was another girl as well.

Interview Question – Between a 1-10, what would you give yourself for selling?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Rosemont, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coach in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied at a job fair and when I turned in my application they asked me if I read fashion blogs/magazines, asked about my experience in retail and availability. Then I was scheduled a group interview with the general manager and was told about the history of coach and what was expected of us. One or two questions were asked. Got a call for an offer 3 days later.

Interview Question – What was your most difficult situation that you were put in and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Called me with a job offer 3 days later and after I accepted they told me how much I would be getting an hour

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coach in June 2010.

Interview Details – I had a friend that recruited me and I interviewed and got the job. I did an interview with the store manager and then the district manager, after passing the background check they offered me the position

Negotiation Details – Got $1 less than I asked but bonuses and team share made up for it

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Seasonal Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coach.

Interview Details – When I went in to fill out an application it was a very busy Saturday (my own bad judgement). Even though the store was extremely busy the manager I asked for was nice and professional. I filled out the application in store, the manager looked over it to make sure I filled out everything correctly and completely. About a week later I received a call inviting me to a group interview located in that mall's food court. When I got to the interview there were three or four other applicants, and the managers conducting the interview were on time, and professional. There were two managers involved, and they asked everyone equally based questions, and gave everyone a reasonable time frame to answer all questions given.

Interview Question – They asked all of us what are worst feature is, what we are not good at with a job (we had to answer, no "I'm good at everything" was allowed), and also they had one last fun set of questions for each of us to finish the interview. Mine was "What's the worst face you can make?", one applicant had "What's your guilty t.v. pleasure?", and another applicant had "What's your least favorite food and why?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The hiring manager gave me a call and asked if I would like to accept the seasonal offer. I accepted and was at work two weeks later for orientation.

Worked for Coach? Contribute to the Community!