Coach Interview Questions

2.6

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coach in July 2013.

I walked in to fill out an application. Once i was done they set up an interview right away with the store manager the next week. After that interview i met with the District manager and was hired.

Interview Questions
    • First question in the interview was Why would I come to an Interview with a handbag that isnt Coach? Good question but I found it to be a little out of line. They will always ask you to sell a handbag and know a little about Coach.   Answer Question
    Over the phone, talked for a few minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coach in July 2013.

Interview was short and quite thorough. I had questions printed, which was praised. She asked me about my style choices such as designers. I was asked a brief history of the company, which I could gladly rattle off, and then she had me 'sell' her an item.

Interview Questions
    • For most, I'm guessing it would be the one about the company history. Do your research.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. I was given a base pay rate at 8 an hour.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Coach in June 2013.

I was called in for an in-person interview and sat with 2 people from HR. They could not seem more disinterested and the entire interview took no more than 10 minutes. I sent a thank you letter to follow up and never heard anything back. It has been 4 months, i obviously know I did not get the job, but a generic email to at least acknowledge my time and interest would have been nice. Overall the experience was entirely unprofessional and I would not recommend.

Interview Questions
    • I was barely asked anything. I took them through my resume and was not met with much response.   Answer Question

Information Systems Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Coach.

I applied online beginning of February and got an email from HR about an on-site interview in March. There were about 24 other candidates there.

Nothing too difficult, talked about previous experiences and behavioral and situational questions. Everyone was in one room and you talked to which ever group you wanted to, quite low key.

There were about 10 or so groups within the IS/IT departments that were hiring. Each group was hiring 1-2 interns only. So basically about 10 out the 24 made the cut. I got the offer about 3 weeks after the on-site interview in April.

Interview Questions
    • If everyone had different ideas in a group, how would you convince them that yours was the best?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, $10/hr for all interns

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coach in May 2013.

1. "Group" interview - demonstrated personal technique of selling with store managers, farily basic. The interview was labeled as "group" but there were no other potential employees present.

2. District Manager interview - met with district manager for an hour, fairly simple and direct. DM wanted to know about long term career goals and what generated my overall interest for the brand.

Interview Questions
    • If you do not have previous sales / retail experience it is important to have a logical explanation of your interest for the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coach in May 2013.

Interview was easy they just seemed too concerned with what I had on. Asked the normal interview questions and told me they would call about a second interview but they never did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coach.

Got called in for a seasonal position and was offered a part time spot.

No negotiation.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Coach.

- Long process, over 2-3 month period.
    - Had over 4-5 separate interviews, starting with HR, then several people within the hiring department team, then meeting other departments, ending in meeting the president of your area.
    - Extremely formal environment/office culture with established processes.
    - Office surroundings - nice and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Explaining solutions to social/office issues, i.e. how would one resolve conflict with team members.   View Answer
    Negotiation was fairly rigid on their part - they would not budge on their offer.

Information Systems Summer Intern Interview

Onsite like a job fair. Two sessions, each has about 10 candidates. All behavioral questions like Why coach? Strength and Weakness. Team work. Go over your resume and ask some questions about the projects. They are interested in experience with SQL.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

All of them are on sites. Got contacted by Recruiter. Two rounds of HR; one round - 3 pp in the team; final round will be another round of 3 team members