Coach

Updated Nov 5, 2014

2.9

Senior Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coach in August 2014.

Straightforward process. Phone interview with HR to discuss about the role and the background. Then phone screen with the manager. Resume walk through and then SQL questions and one business case. Sql questions were easy. Business case was easy as well but then the interviewer seemed uninterested from the beginning. A business case can have different answers and not necessarily one can you it is right or wrong. The interviewer was expecting the exact answers or phrase what he had in his mind. I did bring up two points which the interviewer mentioned but then it looked like he was not at all interested right from beginning of the call. His comments were so unfair because I gave the exact same answers to the case but phrased it differently. For example: I mentioned that one possible reason for the increase in sale could be sale or discount. His answer was promotion.

Interview Questions
    • The sales increased by 20% last week. What could be the possible reasons and why?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coach.

I submitted an online application, but also followed up with a contact in the office. After a few weeks, my future supervisor reached out to me via email. I resubmitted my resume and a cover letter to her, and we had a phone interview a week later. The phone interview lasted around 30 minutes. Several weeks later, I received a congratulatory email from my HR contact. Overall, very painless.

Interview Questions
    • If you had no access to the internet, how would you get in contact with a celebrity or their team for an event?   Answer Question

Conflicts Mineral Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coach in March 2014.

I was 1st contacted for a telephone interview. This was followed by in-person interviews with each of the team members the position worked with. The telephone interview was the usual screening type of interview which covered past experiences and fit. The in-person interviews focused more on the technical knowledge required for the position - familiarity with section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Act, ability to manage multiple suppliers internationally and project management skills for example. The position was eventually cancelled but I found the overall process to be positive overall.

Interview Questions
    • How would you balance reporting to two managers with different priorities?   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coach in July 2013.

Completed two phone interviews and two in person interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The employee who formerly held the position gave me a practical test. She showed me a group of reports and ask me how I would calculate some of the data.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Coach in June 2013.

I was called in for an in-person interview and sat with 2 people from HR. They could not seem more disinterested and the entire interview took no more than 10 minutes. I sent a thank you letter to follow up and never heard anything back. It has been 4 months, i obviously know I did not get the job, but a generic email to at least acknowledge my time and interest would have been nice. Overall the experience was entirely unprofessional and I would not recommend.

Interview Questions
    • I was barely asked anything. I took them through my resume and was not met with much response.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Coach.

- Long process, over 2-3 month period.
    - Had over 4-5 separate interviews, starting with HR, then several people within the hiring department team, then meeting other departments, ending in meeting the president of your area.
    - Extremely formal environment/office culture with established processes.
    - Office surroundings - nice and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Explaining solutions to social/office issues, i.e. how would one resolve conflict with team members.   View Answer
    Negotiation was fairly rigid on their part - they would not budge on their offer.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

All of them are on sites. Got contacted by Recruiter. Two rounds of HR; one round - 3 pp in the team; final round will be another round of 3 team members

Executive Director Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coach in April 2013.

Initially a phone interview by a recruiter retained for the search. This job was not posted on their corporate website. Guessing recruiter found me on LinkedIn. Was going to discuss my qualifications with recruiting manager at Coach, even if I wasn't a fit for this job. Never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • Really didn't ask many questions, made me think she had already made her mind up after only speaking to me a few minutes.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coach.

Went on three great interviews. Last one was inviting me back for final interview. After many emails back and forth trying to schedule a date, their last email to me was, well talk next week. Needless to say, that was 2 months ago. Being in the HR world, you should never be that disrespectful to candidates to not even respond.

Interview Questions
    • Recruitment Group has absolutely no professional manner. No response after a third interview and trying to reach out to Recruiter several times, with no avail. Not a company I would want to work for.   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coach.

Long interview process. I had 1 phone interview and I had to come in to the office twice. I met with a total of 6 people. I meant with all managers in my department and senior management. They asked a lot of questions regarding how I could apply my current skill set to the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was how did I feel about work long hours. Obviously, you don't want to work long hours but you do what you ahve to do.   Answer Question
    I accepted offer as is because they matched what I was asking.