Coach

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coach.

Interview Details – I submitted an online application, but also followed up with a contact in the office. After a few weeks, my future supervisor reached out to me via email. I resubmitted my resume and a cover letter to her, and we had a phone interview a week later. The phone interview lasted around 30 minutes. Several weeks later, I received a congratulatory email from my HR contact. Overall, very painless.

Interview Question – If you had no access to the internet, how would you get in contact with a celebrity or their team for an event?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Coach in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was called in for an in-person interview and sat with 2 people from HR. They could not seem more disinterested and the entire interview took no more than 10 minutes. I sent a thank you letter to follow up and never heard anything back. It has been 4 months, i obviously know I did not get the job, but a generic email to at least acknowledge my time and interest would have been nice. Overall the experience was entirely unprofessional and I would not recommend.

Interview Question – I was barely asked anything. I took them through my resume and was not met with much response.   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coach in July 2013.

Interview Details – Completed two phone interviews and two in person interviews.

Interview Question – The employee who formerly held the position gave me a practical test. She showed me a group of reports and ask me how I would calculate some of the data.   Answer Question

Executive Director Marketing Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coach in April 2013.

Interview Details – Initially a phone interview by a recruiter retained for the search. This job was not posted on their corporate website. Guessing recruiter found me on LinkedIn. Was going to discuss my qualifications with recruiting manager at Coach, even if I wasn't a fit for this job. Never heard back.

Interview Question – Really didn't ask many questions, made me think she had already made her mind up after only speaking to me a few minutes.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Coach.

Interview Details – - Long process, over 2-3 month period.
- Had over 4-5 separate interviews, starting with HR, then several people within the hiring department team, then meeting other departments, ending in meeting the president of your area.
- Extremely formal environment/office culture with established processes.
- Office surroundings - nice and professional.

Interview Question – Explaining solutions to social/office issues, i.e. how would one resolve conflict with team members.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was fairly rigid on their part - they would not budge on their offer.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Coach

Interview Details – All of them are on sites. Got contacted by Recruiter. Two rounds of HR; one round - 3 pp in the team; final round will be another round of 3 team members

Interview Question – why COACH ?why you why this team?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Coach in May 2012.

Interview Details – Long interview process. After a phone interview, I was invited to the office three times and I met a total of 5 people.The initial HR meeting is just a basic and easy screening, after that I met the hiring Manager and other Seniors up to a SVP. The entire process took more than two months.It's a great company to work but the interview process requires a lot of patient.

Interview Question – The questions were not difficult and pretty much standard more oriented in understanding if you fit the Coach corporate environment rather than just your skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they matched what I was asking.

Human Resources Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coach.

Interview Details – Went on three great interviews. Last one was inviting me back for final interview. After many emails back and forth trying to schedule a date, their last email to me was, well talk next week. Needless to say, that was 2 months ago. Being in the HR world, you should never be that disrespectful to candidates to not even respond.

Interview Question – Recruitment Group has absolutely no professional manner. No response after a third interview and trying to reach out to Recruiter several times, with no avail. Not a company I would want to work for.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coach in October 2011.

Interview Details – Great people to intervierw with it was the "click" like management that made working there hell

Interview Question – Was actually advised by the hiring manager "You really don't want to work here its going to be very tough with long hours." What a great way to start a job huh?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – None

Planner Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coach.

Interview Details – Long interview process. I had 1 phone interview and I had to come in to the office twice. I met with a total of 6 people. I meant with all managers in my department and senior management. They asked a lot of questions regarding how I could apply my current skill set to the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was how did I feel about work long hours. Obviously, you don't want to work long hours but you do what you ahve to do.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted offer as is because they matched what I was asking.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coach

Worked for Coach? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coach interview questions and advice in New York, NY. All 24 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coach employees and interview candidates.