Coach Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.3

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Coach in October 2014.

I was offered a job application when I was shopping at Coach a couple months ago. I returned the application in August but they didn't start the group interviews until early October. The group interview was very small, with three other women. After the group interview, the assistant manager said she will be contacting us soon to schedule an interview with the manager. Instead, I received a call a few days later saying that they didn't need me to complete the second interview and would like me to come in and fill out some paperwork since they wanted to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about any brands that I follow in the fashion industry and why they are so special/unique. They also asked about how/where we get fashion tips or stay up to date on current trends.   View Answer
I didn't negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Coach

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coach in September 2014.

First there was a group interview then individual made it through the group interview only to be told i didn't get the job at individual.They asked the same questions at both interviews so its confusing on how you made it through group and not individual.They expect you to ask a whole bunch of questions at both interviews when you already asked your questions at the group interview and they tell you pretty much everything you need to know at the group interview.Feels like a waste of time when you could just be looking into other job opportunities.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coach.

When I went in to fill out an application it was a very busy Saturday (my own bad judgement). Even though the store was extremely busy the manager I asked for was nice and professional. I filled out the application in store, the manager looked over it to make sure I filled out everything correctly and completely. About a week later I received a call inviting me to a group interview located in that mall's food court. When I got to the interview there were three or four other applicants, and the managers conducting the interview were on time, and professional. There were two managers involved, and they asked everyone equally based questions, and gave everyone a reasonable time frame to answer all questions given.

Interview Questions
    • They asked all of us what are worst feature is, what we are not good at with a job (we had to answer, no "I'm good at everything" was allowed), and also they had one last fun set of questions for each of us to finish the interview. Mine was "What's the worst face you can make?", one applicant had "What's your guilty t.v. pleasure?", and another applicant had "What's your least favorite food and why?"   View Answer
    The hiring manager gave me a call and asked if I would like to accept the seasonal offer. I accepted and was at work two weeks later for orientation.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coach.

Applied in store and set up an appointment with an assistant manager for the next day, basic interview and set up 2nd interview which was mostly filling out paper work (I already got the job?!)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coach.

I had a connection working at the coach location and began working as a seasonal employee for the holiday season from Nov-Dec. After my time working there I was asked to consider applying for a part-time position. Due to my relationship with their current employee I was unable to work at that location and as such was relocated to a nearby store

Interview Questions
    • Questions were very straightforward behavioral questions.   Answer Question
    Asked when I would be able to start and was allowed to choose the day I began. I went in on a friday and began working that monday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coach.

Interview process was fairly easy and straightforward. It was a group interview format and the managers asked questions that can be answered using common sense. Make sure to stand out by raising your hand often and giving a strong answer.

Interview Questions
    They determine your hourly pay depending on your experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person – interviewed at Coach in October 2013.

I turned in my application form to a sales assistant manager in the outlets retail store. And she asked me some easy questions. It took about 15 mins. After I finished this short interview she called store manager and another manger out for another short interview. It took about 10 mins. When I finished the interview, they told me that I have to come for a group interview. The group interview like a conversation and took about 3 hours.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coach.

I had 3 interview. The first one was with an assistant store manager and it was a group interview. She asked questions such as what do you know about Coach, why do you want to work at Coach, what are the best services you received and other typical retail interview questions. The second one was a store manager and it was a group interview again. She asked similar questions to the first interview and something like have you ever been ranked at work or anywhere, and where were you placed at. Then I had the last interview with the district manager. It was one on one, and she also asked some typical retail questions. Overall, the interviews were not so difficult, however knowledge about current fashion trends and Coach would be very helpful during the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Was there a time where you were give multiple tasks at a time? How did you manage it?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coach in November 2013.

Was working in Hong Kong IFC store. Quite an easy interview. Just a few English question, more than half are conducted using Cantonese. Self introduction. Asking why would you think you are suitable for this job. Try to describe Coach's culture (e.g. fun, focusing on customers, etc). When will you be available to work.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coach.

I walked into the store without having seen any advertisements for holiday hiring, but figured it was worth it to drop off my resume anyway. The manager scheduled an interview with me on the spot. I came in a few days later for a one-on-one interview and was asked for very standard interview questions (tell me about a time when...). I answered the questions honestly and took great care to be myself and she told me I was hired at the end of the interview. FYI COACH IS HUGE ON CUSTOMER SERVICE. Prepare accordingly.

Interview Questions
    • What experiences have you gathered from other retail jobs that you feel best prepare you for a job at Coach?   View Answer