Coach USA Interview Questions

Interview

walk-in, and get the application, had a phone interview within a week, then had a face to face interview with assistant manager. Said will call within a week, but never received the call, so went in and ask, they say they did call me but not reply, so they leaved a voice message, never receive that either, and they said they will let their manager know, and get back to me the following week, but they never did.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coach USA (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Had two great interviews with the company and was asked to come back for the third and final interview via email. Never heard back from HR Recruiter again. Lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Very easy going interview. Nothing difficult was asked.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coach USA (San Antonio, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

There was only one interview. The interviewer was very nice and everyone seemed open and nice. The application was a bit long and the interview was very comfortable. I got a call back within a couple of days and they sent me to right away for my drug test.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was why I want to work for the company.   Answer Question

Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coach USA (Gary, IN) in August 2010.

Interview

Hiring and Interview Process was not bad at all. Manager was looking for experience and the committment of the prospective employee. After the interview a skills test was performed. Then once the skills test was passed, we went out on the road to take a road test. If the hiring official liked how you handled yourself not only in the interview but also in the skills and road test, he would let you know more or less when you can come in for a video test.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question made in the interview process was, "how would you react if a passenger was talking very vulger at you and should you no respect"? Another question was "how would react if a passenger needed to get to a certain destination but has no money to pay for the fare"? Another question was "what would you do if the passenger only had enough money for a partial trip but did not have enough to pay for their final destination"?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Product Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coach USA (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Very nice workspace- the HR team was very professional. However, the hiring manager was obsessed with finding a very narrow and specific person and had been looking for several months. This made the interview a challenge.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager was obsessed with "V-lookups" in excel- as if this wasn't a skill that could be learned or taught. ti's a simple task, and easier than pivot tables- but it seemed it was the only qualification that mattered to her.   Answer Question

Human Resources Metrics Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coach USA (New York, NY) in October 2008.

Interview

Interview scheduling process was smooth. Interviews consisted of two rounds. First with direct supervisors and the second with the HR Director. First round of interviews were good. Second round with the HR Director was a disaster. The HR Director was a cold and ruthless individual looking for finite details of work experience from every position including earlier on in my career that I personally could not remember. From there on in, the interview went downhill. Needless to say, I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• As stated above, it took me aback when I was asked by the HR Director for finite details position responsibilities including ones earlier on in my career. I didn't think it was relevant to the interview process.   1 Answer