Coast Dental Services

Updated Nov 19, 2014
Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.2

Associate Dentist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coast Dental Services.

I applied online. I was contacted with the recruiter who after the telephonic interview arranged for another interview with regional vice president. The interview with the regional vice president lasted 40 mins. There was no follow up thereafter.

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Coast Dental Services.

Initial communication was done online and by e-mail. Then there was an initial screening/interview over the phone. I was then invited for an interview at the practice that I had applied for. The interview was very laid back and straightforward. I was offered a position about a month later at a different office than where I was interviewed.

Interview Questions

I thought that some of the contract terms were very unreasonable.

Assistant Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coast Dental Services.

Interview process is fairly easy. You can apply online because dropping off your resume at an office isn't efficient. They tend to hire externally rather than internally.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you and a co-worker disagreed and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Front Office Interview

I submitted my resume then received a call a few days later to set up an interview. I was asked a few questions over the phone about my experience. The interview was with the Regional Manager and consisted of general interview questions. The pay was discussed at my first phone call and was satisfactory.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, the questions were fairly general .   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase due to this position being an entry position.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Coast Dental Services in September 2009.

The Director of Recruiting called me within 2 days of me submitting my resume on Careerbuilder.com. She was very pleasant and this was a preliminary phone interview to see if it would be a fit. She asked a lot of general questions about my recruiting background as well as the different companies I had worked for, very standard stuff. When we got to the compensation piece, that was when things went bad. It seems they wanted to pay someone rock-bottom for this position and it was lamost half of what I was making currently and she even mentioned that I was making more then her! The experience was very nice overall and the process moved along well. It wasn't a fit from a compensation standpoint.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your standard recruiting practices.   Answer Question
    • How successful have you been in filling positions and in what timeframes?   Answer Question

Salary was too low.

Dental Assistant Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coast Dental Services in April 2011.

I was called by the hiring department to set up a convenient time which was arranged at a great time for me. I had an interview with office manager of the office I would be working in and the regional manager. It was a great interview they presented the company nicely and both women were polite and made me feel at ease. They asked the usual questions and encourgaged me to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions
    It went fine I was offered more then I was expecting and negotiated higher and received what I asked for. If you have experience and the interview went well then ask for more then they offer .