Coast Dental Services

Very Easy Interview

Associate Dentist Interview

Associate Dentist
Lakeland, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Coast Dental Services.

Interview Details – Initial communication was done online and by e-mail. Then there was an initial screening/interview over the phone. I was then invited for an interview at the practice that I had applied for. The interview was very laid back and straightforward. I was offered a position about a month later at a different office than where I was interviewed.

Interview Question – What's your weakness?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I thought that some of the contract terms were very unreasonable.

Assistant Office Manager Interview

Assistant Office Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coast Dental Services.

Interview Details – Interview process is fairly easy. You can apply online because dropping off your resume at an office isn't efficient. They tend to hire externally rather than internally.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you and a co-worker disagreed and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Front Office Interview

Front Office

Interviewed at Coast Dental Services

Interview Details – I submitted my resume then received a call a few days later to set up an interview. I was asked a few questions over the phone about my experience. The interview was with the Regional Manager and consisted of general interview questions. The pay was discussed at my first phone call and was satisfactory.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions, the questions were fairly general .   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase due to this position being an entry position.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Corporate Recruiter
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Coast Dental Services in September 2009.

Interview Details – The Director of Recruiting called me within 2 days of me submitting my resume on Careerbuilder.com. She was very pleasant and this was a preliminary phone interview to see if it would be a fit. She asked a lot of general questions about my recruiting background as well as the different companies I had worked for, very standard stuff. When we got to the compensation piece, that was when things went bad. It seems they wanted to pay someone rock-bottom for this position and it was lamost half of what I was making currently and she even mentioned that I was making more then her! The experience was very nice overall and the process moved along well. It wasn't a fit from a compensation standpoint.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Salary was too low.

Dental Assistant Interview

Dental Assistant

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Coast Dental Services in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was called by the hiring department to set up a convenient time which was arranged at a great time for me. I had an interview with office manager of the office I would be working in and the regional manager. It was a great interview they presented the company nicely and both women were polite and made me feel at ease. They asked the usual questions and encourgaged me to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – It went fine I was offered more then I was expecting and negotiated higher and received what I asked for. If you have experience and the interview went well then ask for more then they offer .

Worked for Coast Dental Services? Contribute to the Community!