Coastal Carolina University Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coastal Carolina University

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coastal Carolina University (Conway, SC) in August 2014.

Interview

Received an email about the interview . Went in the interview was easy . Ask simple questions . Nothing hard . Also brought another student worker in to ask one question .

Interview Questions

• If you have a problem , so you mind asking for help.   1 Answer

Assistant Professor Interview

Interview

Smooth process, made to feel very welcome. Search Committee members were warm and inviting. Dean was very approachable. Although stressful, I really enjoyed my time during the interviewing process. I think I have said it all, and do not need to keep writing to pad up the minimum requirements.

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Coastal Carolina University.

Interview

Typical professor interview process for this type of university: phone interview, and later onsite research presentation and teaching demonstration.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Had to negotiate salary because it was so low. Wanted to negotiate other things such as technology and conference travel, etc. and was told this would not be part of the contract.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, SC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coastal Carolina University (Conway, SC).

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by an on-site interview. The search committee seemed pretty laid back and the attendance at my teaching seminar was very low. Everyone was nice, but morale seemed to be lacking.

Interview Questions

• All questions were standard - none stand out as being difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was easy. I asked the Dean for more than the initial offer and he told me the maximum he was authorized to offer, which I accepted.