Coating Excellence International Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 1, 2014
2 interviews

1.5

Utility Operator Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Coating Excellence International.

Took one day started through a temp agency. was first person to be hired in in 3 years. The company was growing and i was offered a position that day.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Wrightstown, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Wrightstown, WI

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Coating Excellence International in February 2010.

I went in for an interview in November of 2009 and interviewed with HR, CS manager and purchasing personnel. This was an informal-type interview with no highly structured questions. Basic type questions about skills I could bring and similar banter.

I was disappointed with the notification process. After being told that I would be contacted in the next week either way, I waited and never heard back, so I called to follow up. Exchanged messages with HR and then heard back for another interview. Scheduled another interview and again, had a very basic interview with the same people. Again told that I would hear back in the next week, either way, because HR was going on vacation. Never heard back! After so much time had passed and I hadn't heard back regarding the job, I assumed I didn't get it. I was hired somewhere else and three months after interviewing at CEI, I received a thank you, but no thank you letter dated correctly. The process seems to be a bit slow.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coating Excellence International

Worked for Coating Excellence International? Contribute to the Community!