Coats Small Engine Services

Very Easy Interview

Office Manager-Parts Clerk Interview

Office Manager-Parts Clerk
Coats, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Coats Small Engine Services in September 2009.

Interview Details – I walked into the small shop and was greeted by the owner. He explained to me that he knew that I was a single mother and that the economy was taking a turn for the worse. He could not match what I was used to but I won the job as soon as I stated a job is a job and I promise if you give me a chance, I will help you grow and make a profit within 6 months. He held me to it and I did it. In six months, I made him $5,000 profit in a repair shop that had only been open 5 months!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I negotiated that I would make him a profit within six months if he could promise to give me a 25 cent raise. I did that, he gave me a $2 raise!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Coats Small Engine Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coats Small Engine Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coats Small Engine Services employees and interview candidates.