Coaxis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Writer and Support Positions Interview

Technical Writer and Support Positions
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coaxis in February 2014.

Interview Details – I have applied for and interviewed here a couple of times (2009, 2010 and 2014). Each time, the HR team has been very professional and quick about setting up a phone interview with HR. Once you are past that step, they will send an online skills assessment. Be prepared to spend 2 hours or more on the skills assessment as it is thorough and includes psychological review. That process is followed by in-person panel or one-on-one interviews with the team at their site. In 2014 I was given a tour of the facility too. I was asked both times to submit work samples.

Interview Question – What experience do you have writing help guides embedded inside the application?   View Answer

Consulting Services Project Manager Interview

Consulting Services Project Manager
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coaxis in October 2012.

Interview Details – 2 Interview Process. Really liked that first interview over the phone was with the hiring manager and another member of the team. 2nd interview was in person, with several team members and 2 other hiring managers, because there was a likelihood that similar positions would be opening up on their teams.

Interview Question – How do you handle things with a client when everything goes wrong?   Answer Question

Worked for Coaxis? Contribute to the Community!