Cobalt Account Advocate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2014

3.1

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cobalt in June 2014.

Had phone screen then in person interview. They asked basic interview questions.Interview wasn't hard if you know what you have done in the past. There really wasnt any question that they asked that was difficult or unexpected. All the questions they asked me I had answers to.

Other Interview Reviews for Cobalt

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cobalt.

Typical corporate interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Negotiate a large starting salary - promotions are based on percentages.   Answer Question

Account Advocate Interview

I wanted to submit information in another area and was requested to add additional information that I am not prepared to present since I have been with the company for awhile. I do not wish to publish incorrect information so I would prefer to not place information regarding the hiring and interview process

pretty one sided

Account Advocate Interview

After applying for the position, I was contacted by the recruiter to do a phone interview. The phone interview took approximately 15 minutes and covered basic questions such as my salary requirements and knowledge of the position and company. After this I was sent an email to take a personality assessment that took approximately an hour to complete. It included statements such as "I am happy when...." and I had to agree or disagree. Approximately a week after completing the assessment, I was scheduled for an in-person interview. It was two hours long and I met with 4 different managers. We discussed the position in more detail and they asked me situational questions to get an understanding of how I would handle things. A few days after the interview I was called by the recruiter and offered the position based on a background check. I was advised to not put in my notice yet as if the background check didn't clear then I would not have the position. The background check took an additional 2 weeks and once completed I was notified I had the position.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were the typical interview questions, nothing difficult or unexpected if you are prepared.   Answer Question

Account Advocate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cobalt.

Once I applied for the position I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview. Once that was completed the second step was to complete an online assessment which went over personality traits and come basic math comprehension. The last step was to come into the Seattle office and have a 2 round interview where each round I met with two account advocate managers and was asked about my prior experiences. The culture was the first thing I noticed here at the office. Everyone seemed really excited to be here and the dress in the office is very casual and comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • I have had a lot of qualified people I referred to this position not make it past the online assessment which is hard to believe.   Answer Question
    They didn't seem to want to negotiate and told me what the starting salary was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cobalt in July 2013.

The interview process was kinda lengthy. From the time I applied for the position to my start date was 3 months. I got my first phone interview 6 weeks after I applied, then it was another 6 weeks until my start date. I would have liked to see a quick leader time between each of these interview steps. Once I had the phone inter and in-person interview, these were very quick. I believe they were within a week and was offered the position within a week after my in-person interview.

The phone interview was very informational and making sure it was a good fit for me and the company. The in-person interview was a little intimidating because you meet with 4 managers. But after my in-person interview, I knew Cobalt was going to be a great career fit.

Interview Questions
    • The skills test. It took much longer than the recruiter said it would. It was like taking the SATs again.   Answer Question

Account Advocate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cobalt.

After applying, I received an e-mail to fill out an online application. Once completed, I received a call and email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic and lasted for about 20 minutes. After the phone interview, I waited for about a week and received a call about setting up an interview in-person. After that, I got notice within 1 business day about the offer.

Not much of a negotiation. I got what I wanted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cobalt in May 2013.

The process took a whlie (a month or 2 from start to finish) First a phone interview, then we did an online test (took an hour) then an in-person interview

Interview Questions
    They gave me more than I asked

Account Advocate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cobalt.

The initial Interview was a phone interview. They asked the typical phone interview questions. Work history, what work experience do you have that relates to this job. About a week and half later I did a online assessment and didn't hear anything after that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cobalt in April 2013.

The Hiring and Interview Process was very good. It was very professional and put together well. The situational questions that they asked definitely applied to the job and role itself, so that's good too.

Interview Questions
    • In the interview process they didn't really ask any questions that were difficult or unexpected. They were typical interview questions.   Answer Question
    I was told that I would start at 47k a year and when I got the offer it was for 35k. I tried negotiating and nothing came of it. I took the job because I needed one. With that said, the negotiation phase was not good at all.