Cobalt

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Technical Analyst Interview

Client Technical Analyst
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cobalt in April 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was lengthy. First there was a phone interview. Next was an in-person interview with a team of four managers, one of which was on the phone with us in a conference room. Interview questions in both cases were primarily concerning technical expertise, customer service and phone skills, and previous related experience. After the interview there was a call monitoring visit where I sat with another Client Technical Analyst and observed them for an hour.

Interview Question – I did not find any questions to be difficult or unexpected. They all pertained to experience and expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't expect a lot of wiggle room. They seem to have a take it or leave it attitude by and large.

Worked for Cobalt? Contribute to the Community!