Cobalt Digital Advertising Specialist Interview Questions

3.5

Digital Advertising Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cobalt in November 2011.

I applied to this position several months before I got a call from a recruiter, but I was also referred by a current employee. There was a phone interview followed by a personality/aptitude test - the test is very difficult and has personality questions, logic, math, and analogies. The test is used to see how you score relative to the employees who are already in the role for which you are applying. If you do not meet or exceed the average current employee score, your resume is not even forwarded to the manager. The day after the [successful] test scores, I was immediately invited for a 1:1 interview and a 1:2 interview, and the recruiter called within the hour to offer the job. The drug test and background check took about 2 weeks to complete.

The interview questions were different for each interview. The 1:1 was behavioral questions and job specific skills scenarios, and the 1:2 was more about the job role and talking about how I would fit into the role based on my past experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you made a serious mistake and the impact it had on the people you were working with.   Answer Question
This company does not negotiate. ADP is known for being fiscally conservative, and the company believes it offers benefits that are very competitive as compensation for being on the lower end of the pay scale.

Other Interview Reviews for Cobalt

Digital Advertising Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cobalt in September 2011.

I had been recruited for several possible positions. After a successful phone screen, I was invited to 2-hours of in-person interviews. I met with four people (in twos), plus one over the phone. The interviews seemed pleasant enough. The questions asked were to assess where in the organization might be the most applicable to how I could best benefit the company. That attitude gave me hope, initially, at least.

I didn't receive any response from anyone since then (although I sent thank-you emails to everyone). I only found out that I was not offered a position because I called one of the interviewers a week later. That said, how difficult would it be for one of them to send me an email to at least thank me for coming in to the interviews? After all, I spent my time and money (on parking) on this effort. This is quite unprofessional behavior.