Cobalt

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Cobalt in December 2011.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews (initial screening interview and with the VP of Sales), 1 face to face interview with the Director of Sales

Interview Question – When I was asked to role play with the VP of Sales.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is a set salary schedule based on the geographical territory

Digital Solutions Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Cobalt in August 2013.

Interview Details – Great communications with the recruiter from start to finish. Reached out several times to check in. Had great interaction with the manager and her partner. Was a lengthy interview process and took quite a long time to finish. HIring process with a little difficult as well because was unable to make a smooth transition.

Interview Question – Most questions were common and expected... nothing really difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cobalt in December 2011.

Interview Details – 3 interviews; HR phone screen, F2F interview with Director of Sales and final phone interview with VP of Digital Sales for West Region. It took a while for them to get back to me, they had some movement internally that caused a slow down in my consideration, finally got a call from HR that they are going to move forward with background, which took another 3 weeks.

Negotiation Details – Very easy because I knew early on what the pay structure was like, HR Recruiter sent it to me, minimal negotiation, which I was okay with. They pay much better than Reynolds & Reynolds / Naked Lime and have much better benefits on top of that.

Worked for Cobalt? Contribute to the Community!