Cobalt Digital Solutions Manager Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Cobalt in December 2011.

2 phone interviews (initial screening interview and with the VP of Sales), 1 face to face interview with the Director of Sales

Interview Questions
  • When I was asked to role play with the VP of Sales.   View Answer
There is a set salary schedule based on the geographical territory

Other Interview Reviews for Cobalt

Digital Solutions Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Cobalt in August 2013.

Great communications with the recruiter from start to finish. Reached out several times to check in. Had great interaction with the manager and her partner. Was a lengthy interview process and took quite a long time to finish. HIring process with a little difficult as well because was unable to make a smooth transition.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were common and expected... nothing really difficult.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Cobalt in December 2011.

3 interviews; HR phone screen, F2F interview with Director of Sales and final phone interview with VP of Digital Sales for West Region. It took a while for them to get back to me, they had some movement internally that caused a slow down in my consideration, finally got a call from HR that they are going to move forward with background, which took another 3 weeks.

Very easy because I knew early on what the pay structure was like, HR Recruiter sent it to me, minimal negotiation, which I was okay with. They pay much better than Reynolds & Reynolds / Naked Lime and have much better benefits on top of that.

Worked for Cobalt? Contribute to the Community!