Cobalt Digital Solutions Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cobalt (Irvine, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Sr. Management and HR need to retrain and school hiring mangers to treat interviewee's with consideration, professionalism and class. Do not tell an interviewee you will call them as to "next steps" in the process and not follow through. I understand the job market is a buyers market and the position demand is high. Do not be so weak and even lame to not return phone calls or text messages, especially after driving 2-4 hours to an interview. Think about it. It says a lot about your company. A word to the wise for future candidates.

Interview Questions

• "Now, when I call you I want to hear some growth between SEO and Organic"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cobalt

Digital Solutions Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cobalt in August 2013.

Interview

Great communications with the recruiter from start to finish. Reached out several times to check in. Had great interaction with the manager and her partner. Was a lengthy interview process and took quite a long time to finish. HIring process with a little difficult as well because was unable to make a smooth transition.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were common and expected... nothing really difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cobalt (Seattle, WA) in December 2011.

Interview

3 interviews; HR phone screen, F2F interview with Director of Sales and final phone interview with VP of Digital Sales for West Region. It took a while for them to get back to me, they had some movement internally that caused a slow down in my consideration, finally got a call from HR that they are going to move forward with background, which took another 3 weeks.

Negotiation

Very easy because I knew early on what the pay structure was like, HR Recruiter sent it to me, minimal negotiation, which I was okay with. They pay much better than Reynolds & Reynolds / Naked Lime and have much better benefits on top of that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cobalt (San Francisco, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

2 phone interviews (initial screening interview and with the VP of Sales), 1 face to face interview with the Director of Sales

Interview Questions

• When I was asked to role play with the VP of Sales.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is a set salary schedule based on the geographical territory