Cobalt

Cobalt Interview Questions in Lynnwood, WA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cobalt in July 2010.

Great process, good questions. This would be a great company to work for. All of the people I interacted with seemed to truly love their jobs. The response after the initial phone interview and online test was fairly quick.

Interview Questions

Account Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cobalt in October 2009.

Interesting process. First, interviewed by phone and then received an email with a link to an assessment and reference list. Assessment was 6 parts consisting of knowledge in math and english, personality, and logic. The references including having to list the names and email addresses of at least 5 people of which 2 had to be former managers. Once completed I had a two hour interview with a total of 4 people, 1 hr with 2 folks followed up by another interview with 2 more managers.

Interview Questions
    • Question were very typical for situational interviews... "tell me a time" type of questions.   Answer Question
    I took what was offered, its a hard economy and the pay seemed fair for job responsibilities.