Cobalt Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cobalt in March 2011.

Interview process consisted of a screening phone call from a HR recruiter, personality/skills test on-line, three 1:1 interviews with peer managers, 1:1 interview with Director, conversation with HR, and 1:1 interview with V.P. of the organization.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of a time you did not follow the direction from senior management. What was the reason and what was the outcome.   View Answer
  • Why should we hire you and what value do you bring to Cobalt?   View Answer
I was able to negotiate my salary. The HR recruiter gave me an idea of the salary range for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Cobalt

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Cobalt in October 2009.

Disorganized and chaotic. My gut told me that if the difficulty in scheduling the interview was reflective of what would it be like on the inside working for this manager. It may have been a one-off or perhaps just with this particular manager/recruiter combo.

I like the company and think they have a great future. Only wished this had turned our far differently than it had, but am grateful for the insight it offered.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle someone trying to usurp your control of X? Surprised in hearing this because it tells me could be lack of structure/protocol within the company. Not a lot of employees in the co.   Answer Question