Cobalt

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cobalt in June 2010.

Interview Details – Very thorough, with extensive background checks.

Interview Question – Looked for specific examples of implementation of digital programs on behalf of former clients.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little to no flexibility regarding negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Cobalt in November 2009.

Interview Details – The HR representative was 30 minutes late calling me. When they finally did, the woman did not appologize for being late and proceeded to eat her lunch while we were talking. She asked what my salary range was, then challenged the fact that I had been making that much in my previous position. She then suggested I interview for a different role - this was a role that I had held two years prior. I was extremely insulted by this interview and I would never work for this company.

Interview Question – Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cobalt

Worked for Cobalt? Contribute to the Community!

Cobalt Videos

Cobalt – Why Work for Us?

Why Work at Cobalt As a premiere automotive digital marketing firm, Cobalt hires the best of the best. As an applicant, this means you have your pick of places to work-why should you choose us? Read on to find out… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cobalt Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cobalt employees and interview candidates.