Cobalt Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cobalt (Seattle, WA) in June 2010.

Interview

Very thorough, with extensive background checks.

Interview Questions

• Looked for specific examples of implementation of digital programs on behalf of former clients.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little to no flexibility regarding negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Cobalt

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cobalt (Seattle, WA) in November 2009.

Interview

The HR representative was 30 minutes late calling me. When they finally did, the woman did not appologize for being late and proceeded to eat her lunch while we were talking. She asked what my salary range was, then challenged the fact that I had been making that much in my previous position. She then suggested I interview for a different role - this was a role that I had held two years prior. I was extremely insulted by this interview and I would never work for this company.

Interview Questions