Cobalt

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cobalt.

Interview Details – I applied online for the job. I heard back from the recruiter a month later. I had a phone screen with her a week later. Then I did a phone interview with the two managers one week apart. Then I was offered a job.

Interview Question – I honestly can't remember any. They were very typical questions of a SEO job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate relocation, but not salary.

Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 9 months - interviewed at Cobalt.

Interview Details – Interviewed in January, wasn't hired til September, Way too long.

Interview Question – Can't remember.   Answer Question

PowerSEO Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Cobalt.

Interview Details – About 4 interviews over a two month span. I did them over the phone, wasn't anything too difficult.

Interview Question – There were no curveballs.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cobalt

Worked for Cobalt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cobalt PowerSEO Specialist interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cobalt employees and interview candidates.