Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cobalt
- Account Advocate (20)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Digital Advertising Analyst (4)
- Digital Solutions Manager (4)
- PowerSEO Specialist (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Digital Advertising Specialist (2)
- SEO Specialist (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Team Manager (1)
- Tech Support (1)
- Business Intelligence Analyst II (1)
- Data Scientist (1)
- Client Technical Analyst (1)
- Software Applications Engineer IV (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Client Services Manager (1)
- Senior User Experience Designer (1)
- Instructional Designer (1)
- Email Marketing (1)
- Email Marketing Specialist (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Digital Marketing Manager (1)
- Technical Support Representative (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Services, Manager (1)
- IFS Order Specialist (1)
Senior Software Engineer Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Cobalt.
Loved the turnaround time. It was really quick. The interviewers were amazing, very smart, technical and friendly.
Other Interview Reviews for Cobalt
Senior Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Cobalt (Seattle, WA) in September 2010.
Contacted by a recruiter for Cobalt, had an interview within a few days. Interview was standard I believe - 4-5 hours with multiple technical and management people. I liked that there were not any "gotcha" or silly questions, but that the technical engineers asked deep (and still difficult) questions.
- Create a blocking queue without using standard libraries. Answer Question
Cobalt, due to ADP policies, will require you to take a drug test. Otherwise, negotiation was quick and I felt like I was treated appropriately.
Senior Software Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Cobalt in March 2010.
I am going through the interview process and have not finished it yet. I had the initial phone screen and the online skills test. I have a follow up phone interview scheduled in couple of days.
- What unique contributions did I have in my previous job etc. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I am inclined to decline as the position does not sound to appealing.