Cobalt

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cobalt in September 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter for Cobalt, had an interview within a few days. Interview was standard I believe - 4-5 hours with multiple technical and management people. I liked that there were not any "gotcha" or silly questions, but that the technical engineers asked deep (and still difficult) questions.

Interview Question – Create a blocking queue without using standard libraries.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Cobalt, due to ADP policies, will require you to take a drug test. Otherwise, negotiation was quick and I felt like I was treated appropriately.

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cobalt.

Interview Details – Loved the turnaround time. It was really quick. The interviewers were amazing, very smart, technical and friendly.

Interview Question – Javascript implementation - Test driven devlopment   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cobalt in March 2010.

Interview Details – I am going through the interview process and have not finished it yet. I had the initial phone screen and the online skills test. I have a follow up phone interview scheduled in couple of days.

Interview Question – What unique contributions did I have in my previous job etc.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I am inclined to decline as the position does not sound to appealing.

Worked for Cobalt? Contribute to the Community!