Cobalt Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cobalt.

Loved the turnaround time. It was really quick. The interviewers were amazing, very smart, technical and friendly.

Other Interview Reviews for Cobalt

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cobalt in September 2010.

Contacted by a recruiter for Cobalt, had an interview within a few days. Interview was standard I believe - 4-5 hours with multiple technical and management people. I liked that there were not any "gotcha" or silly questions, but that the technical engineers asked deep (and still difficult) questions.

Interview Questions
    • Create a blocking queue without using standard libraries.   Answer Question
    Cobalt, due to ADP policies, will require you to take a drug test. Otherwise, negotiation was quick and I felt like I was treated appropriately.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cobalt in March 2010.

I am going through the interview process and have not finished it yet. I had the initial phone screen and the online skills test. I have a follow up phone interview scheduled in couple of days.

Interview Questions
    • What unique contributions did I have in my previous job etc.   Answer Question

I am inclined to decline as the position does not sound to appealing.