Cobalt

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tech Support Interview

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Cobalt in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was standard - phone interview with general recruiter, second phone interview with technical recruiter, third interview in person with hiring managers. The biggest frustration was the background check - not that they ran one, that's fine. The fact that they couldn't find my W2 info, and told me that to continue my application, I had to call the IRS and get the last 10 years of my W2s was frustrating. What was more frustrating was that I paid 3 times to fax it to them, and that 3 times they said they didn't get it, and insinuated that I hadn't actually sent it. The 4th time, the individual admitted they had provided their old fax number.

Interview Question – There wasn't really a "difficult" question - half customer service, half standard, basic technical abilities questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cobalt

Worked for Cobalt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cobalt Tech Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cobalt employees and interview candidates.