Cobalt

Cobalt Tech Support Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Tech Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Cobalt in November 2010.

The interview process was standard - phone interview with general recruiter, second phone interview with technical recruiter, third interview in person with hiring managers. The biggest frustration was the background check - not that they ran one, that's fine. The fact that they couldn't find my W2 info, and told me that to continue my application, I had to call the IRS and get the last 10 years of my W2s was frustrating. What was more frustrating was that I paid 3 times to fax it to them, and that 3 times they said they didn't get it, and insinuated that I hadn't actually sent it. The 4th time, the individual admitted they had provided their old fax number.

Interview Questions
  • There wasn't really a "difficult" question - half customer service, half standard, basic technical abilities questions.   Answer Question