Cobham

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Cobham.

Step 1 - phone interview that comprised of general interview questions
Step 2 - Online verbal and quantitative test
Step 3 - 2 day interview at assessment center located in Atlanta, Georgia
Step 4 - Offer/Rejection

Interview Questions
  • There wasn't one particularly challenging question. The most difficult part of the interview process was the 2 day assessment, which was comprised of a series of challenges including additional assessment tests, group activities, an individual assignment, etc.   Answer Question
Salary was non-negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Cobham

Graduate Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cobham in May 2014.

Started with online application, then moved onto online tests and phone interview. After this attended AC which involved numerical,verbal and logical reasoning tests as well as an interview, presentation, group exercise and written exercise. This was done over two days and all candidates stayed over at a hotel overnight.

Graduate Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cobham in April 2011.

First interview was a phone interview which was conducted from the UK. It felt more of a personality test than anything, so I was a bit skeptical at how much they really wanted to know me. I was then told via e-mail I had moved on in the process and that an HR rep would be contacting me on a certain date. This HR rep then explained the in person assessment center, explained the salary and job details a bit more, and then asked if I wished to go through with the interview at the assessment center.

You then fly to the center (or drive), which was about 2 weeks after this phone encounter. It is truly an amazing interview experience. The people at Cobham realize that people of all educational backgrounds (business, different engineering disciplines) won't necessarily understand the company inside and out. They do make a point to make sure all your questions are answered.

At first I was nervous, but then realized that Cobham really wants to get to know who they are hiring, and they invest a lot of time/money into the Grad Program interview process, which is comforting. I was able to relax and show them my skills, as well as weaknesses. Overall, a very positive experience. Be prepared to work with/interview with peers who are vastly different from yourself. It is a challenge!

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, all Grads are offered the same salary and benefits.

Graduate Development Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cobham in March 2010.

Went to an "Assessment Center," where there was a battery of tests (critical thinking as well as mathematics), personality test, written essay, group exercise and interview with two members of Cobham. Many members of Cobham, both from US offices and the UK offices, were available for questions and were helpful to talk to.