Cobra Group

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

UK IT Manager Interview

UK IT Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cobra Group.

Interview Details – Interview process was pretty straight forward. Hiring Manager was very pleasant and made me quite enthusiastic about working for the company. Second interview was a presentation, which again was really enjoyable and was offered the job on the same day.

Interview Question – What do I know about the company..! Wouldn't think it would be a difficult question, but the company had so many different websites with no clear indication which one's the correct one. They understood this criticism and didn't see it as a negative.   Answer Question

Trainee Sales Manager Interview

Trainee Sales Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cobra Group in December 2008.

Interview Details – The initial interview, i met the company owner. He asked a few questions about previous work experience. He then said that this initial interview was not an interview, but I would by sent on an open day with a member of the sales team. We arranged a time for this open day. The open day involved me shadowing the team leader in the field.

Interview Question – i was not asked any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Cobra Group.

Interview Details – Everybody gets an interview as it's a commission only job.

The most important factor is that you're willing to learn

They prefer people with little or no sales experience as the Sales Structure is very well organised

If you are succesful with the first interview (which 99% of people are)
you get taken on the field so you can see how the company works

Sales Parson Interview

Sales Parson

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Cobra Group in March 2008.

Interview Details – Seen the opening to a local paper and applied

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Worked for Cobra Group? Contribute to the Community!