Cobra Group Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cobra Group

UK IT Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cobra Group.

Interview process was pretty straight forward. Hiring Manager was very pleasant and made me quite enthusiastic about working for the company. Second interview was a presentation, which again was really enjoyable and was offered the job on the same day.

Interview Questions
    • What do I know about the company..! Wouldn't think it would be a difficult question, but the company had so many different websites with no clear indication which one's the correct one. They understood this criticism and didn't see it as a negative.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cobra Group.

Everybody gets an interview as it's a commission only job.

The most important factor is that you're willing to learn

They prefer people with little or no sales experience as the Sales Structure is very well organised

If you are succesful with the first interview (which 99% of people are)
    you get taken on the field so you can see how the company works

Trainee Sales Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cobra Group in December 2008.

The initial interview, i met the company owner. He asked a few questions about previous work experience. He then said that this initial interview was not an interview, but I would by sent on an open day with a member of the sales team. We arranged a time for this open day. The open day involved me shadowing the team leader in the field.

Sales Parson Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cobra Group in March 2008.

Seen the opening to a local paper and applied