Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated
www.cokeconsolidated.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated Delivery Merchandiser Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 10, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Delivery Merchandiser Interview

Delivery Merchandiser
Columbia, SC

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in February 2014.

Interview Details – Upon arrival i was greeted by one of the interviewers, and proceeded to the interview room. Interview was very prompt. Interviewers explained the position, and asked me about myself, and i explained my background, and stated why i chose to apply for this position. Very courteous, and helpful about exlapining the expectations.

Interview Question – Why i wanted to leave my current job   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Delivery Merchandiser Interview

Delivery Merchandiser

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in June 2007.

Interview Details – Applied online.Got the phone call to set up the day for interview.Was interviewed by two people.Lots of questions.Relexed enviroment.I had the experience but you dont have to have to get hired.They look for good character and must be a hardworker because it's a hard job and lot of work.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Worked for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated Delivery Merchandiser interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated employees and interview candidates.