Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Delivery Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in February 2014.

Upon arrival i was greeted by one of the interviewers, and proceeded to the interview room. Interview was very prompt. Interviewers explained the position, and asked me about myself, and i explained my background, and stated why i chose to apply for this position. Very courteous, and helpful about exlapining the expectations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Delivery Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in June 2007.

Applied online.Got the phone call to set up the day for interview.Was interviewed by two people.Lots of questions.Relexed enviroment.I had the experience but you dont have to have to get hired.They look for good character and must be a hardworker because it's a hard job and lot of work.

Interview Questions