Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated
www.cokeconsolidated.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated Distribution Administrator Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Distribution Administrator Interview

Distribution Administrator

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by phone by an internal Coke recruiter the next day. She was very pleasant and just asked me a few basic questions. I was given the chance to explain how my previous experience would apply to this position, and she confirmed that I was available to start in a few weeks, and that I was okay with the offered wage. Then we set up an on-site interview for the next day (the process seemed rushed, I think they were desperate to replace someone).

The interview was very structured, with 8-9 questions. Interviewer asked questions and took notes. Most are pretty basic, talking about communication, how you deal with upset customers, how to deal with stress, etc. She said she wanted me to answer in the form of a story. It took approximately 30 minutes.

She thanked me for coming and said I would be contacted within the next week. The interview was a Friday, and I was offered the job on Tuesday. The offer is contingent on a background check and drug screening, and I should start in about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to adapt quickly to changes.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Entry level position, no negotiation necessary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Worked for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated Distribution Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated employees and interview candidates.