Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated Driver Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Louisville, KY) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I don't remember anything about the online application. It was not anything different. The interview itself consisted of what did you do in this situation type of questions. They also asked if I was OK with long hours and working in in climate conditions. Easy interview they are always desperate for drivers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Nashville, TN) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was one on one with the hiring manager. I was asked the typical questions such as: "Why work at Coca Cola?" "Tell me how you would diffuse a difficult situation." Having previous customer service experience is key. The hiring process is drawn out. There is a medical screen, physical/fitness test, and typical background check.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were not difficult to answer; it was a very laid back interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It is a salaried position so you're pretty much inclined to take what is offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

I received a call and was asked to come in the following day. The process went by very fast. I was asked a total of about 4 questions by two different managers and an offer was made. I accepted the offer on the spot and started working 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Do you like physical work?   1 Answer