Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Updated Aug 15, 2015

2.4

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Louisville, KY) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied and was emailed by a recruiter to do a phone interview. The phone interview took place as what sounded like the recruiter was walking down a hallway because she had just left a job fair. Was told I would hear something the next day (friday) or monday regarding the next steps. I received a call from a different individual Monday afternoon and was asked if I could come in the next day for an in person, I agreed. The person gave no details regarding the interview; no location, what to wear, who would be interviewing me, etc. I called the recruiter back and she filled in the blanks. I showed up the next day 20 minutes before the interivew is scheduled, walk up to the building only to find out I hadn't been added to the list of people who would be interviewing that day. No big deal, security still allowed me in and the interview took place. The interview ended up being a panel interview with 3 managers from the distrobution center. I felt like the interview went really well, I answered all questions nicely and the interviewers felt to be interested in me. I was told at the end that they would likely be making the decision by the end of the week, it was a holiday on the Friday so I didn't expect to hear anything that day. Monday rolled around and I still hadn't recieved anything, strange since they said during the interview they wanted to hire quickly. I email the recruiter as a follow up just to see how things were going. No reply was ever sent. I finally received the computer generated "sorry we went another direction" email after 3 weeks of nothing from the recruiters (i sent 3 different emails, and tried calling once as well). I feel like overall the lack of professional courtesy from the recruiter is somewhat a turn off from the company.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online through company website. About 1 week, got a call from HR with phone interview. And then got a call to move to onsite interview with a hiring manager and VP marketing. They both were professional. Never received any words after that even HR said we would let you know. figured no go.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and we discussed my technical skills and past work history. I was scheduled for a face to face interview where I had to do a power point presentation. They only want you to keep the presentation to 10-15 minutes tops. Don't go overboard!

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a project with large amounts of data?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated.

Interview

Applied online and received a response approximately 2 weeks after applying. Over the phone interview was very detailed and lasted 45 minutes. A week later received an invite for an interview in person.

Interview Questions

• When I arrived to the interview the hiring manager and section were 30mins late. Gave me a sense that regardless of weather they liked my answers or not to the questions given that I wasn't going to be hired.   Answer Question

Account Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

1st part was a phone interview. 2 weeks later I had a Face to Face interview with 2 different managers. They offered me the job that day and I started 3 weeks later.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in December 2014.

Interview

Large number of interviews going on at once. Basic questions you get at every interview. No difficult or hard questions. Just review of past experience. They don't look at your resume before the interview.

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

They ask you about past experience and routine things you would expect in any interview. Sometimes they have two managers and sometimes there is only one. It's not the worst interview I've been through.

Interview Questions

• Where else have you worked?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from HR about 2 weeks later. We spoke about an hour on the call on a Friday evening and he said I would get a call for an interview in a few days. I got a call and was scheduled a date to come in a few days later. I went in suit and tie and it was a panel interview and the interviewers were dressed a little better than casual. The interview went about an hour and a half and I was told I would be given a call within a week. Three weeks went by when I decided to call them and find out they hired from within.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a situation where you had to do something you didn't agree with.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

I found the hiring event online through the companies website. I filled out the application online and also attended the event. I first did a prescreen with an HR rep, if successful ( I was ) I say for a panel interview with two hiring managers. Afterwords I sat with an HR rep who finalized paper work for a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle rebuttal?   1 Answer
    • Since your background is Marketing, how do you feel this position aligns with that of sales.   Answer Question
    • Why Coca Cola?   Answer Question
    • If offered a position, are you available to work any days of the week or holidays   1 Answer

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Louisville, KY) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I don't remember anything about the online application. It was not anything different. The interview itself consisted of what did you do in this situation type of questions. They also asked if I was OK with long hours and working in in climate conditions. Easy interview they are always desperate for drivers.