Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Updated Aug 15, 2015

2.4

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

phone interview/interview/assessment/assessment day. The phone interview was just background checks from HR. Then the interview itself was competency based, And the last one was about how we work together in a team.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online through company website. About 1 week, got a call from HR with phone interview. And then got a call to move to onsite interview with a hiring manager and VP marketing. They both were professional. Never received any words after that even HR said we would let you know. figured no go.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated.

Interview

what you would normally expect, nothing hard or out of the ordinary. the interviewer did more explaining the duties of the position than asking questions. walked me around after the interview and introduced staff before an offer had been made.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from HR about 2 weeks later. We spoke about an hour on the call on a Friday evening and he said I would get a call for an interview in a few days. I got a call and was scheduled a date to come in a few days later. I went in suit and tie and it was a panel interview and the interviewers were dressed a little better than casual. The interview went about an hour and a half and I was told I would be given a call within a week. Three weeks went by when I decided to call them and find out they hired from within.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a situation where you had to do something you didn't agree with.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Omaha, NE) in June 2014.

Interview

applied because I saw the ad. talked to a friendly recruiter over the phone and then was interviewed in person locally. recruiter work with me and coke to try to jump up there. And possibly include sign on bonus

Interview Questions

had a higher paying job offer elsewhere

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Stockton, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard,met with two managers. Asked about my experience and if i am dependable. Standard stuff i guess. One of the managers barely said anything,but the chick talked allot. They forgot to mention that you have to work 10+ hours a day and sometimes mandatory Saturdays. Work is very very hard labor.

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

They ask you about past experience and routine things you would expect in any interview. Sometimes they have two managers and sometimes there is only one. It's not the worst interview I've been through.

Interview Questions

• Where else have you worked?   1 Answer

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Louisville, KY) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied and was emailed by a recruiter to do a phone interview. The phone interview took place as what sounded like the recruiter was walking down a hallway because she had just left a job fair. Was told I would hear something the next day (friday) or monday regarding the next steps. I received a call from a different individual Monday afternoon and was asked if I could come in the next day for an in person, I agreed. The person gave no details regarding the interview; no location, what to wear, who would be interviewing me, etc. I called the recruiter back and she filled in the blanks. I showed up the next day 20 minutes before the interivew is scheduled, walk up to the building only to find out I hadn't been added to the list of people who would be interviewing that day. No big deal, security still allowed me in and the interview took place. The interview ended up being a panel interview with 3 managers from the distrobution center. I felt like the interview went really well, I answered all questions nicely and the interviewers felt to be interested in me. I was told at the end that they would likely be making the decision by the end of the week, it was a holiday on the Friday so I didn't expect to hear anything that day. Monday rolled around and I still hadn't recieved anything, strange since they said during the interview they wanted to hire quickly. I email the recruiter as a follow up just to see how things were going. No reply was ever sent. I finally received the computer generated "sorry we went another direction" email after 3 weeks of nothing from the recruiters (i sent 3 different emails, and tried calling once as well). I feel like overall the lack of professional courtesy from the recruiter is somewhat a turn off from the company.

Account Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

1st part was a phone interview. 2 weeks later I had a Face to Face interview with 2 different managers. They offered me the job that day and I started 3 weeks later.

Supply Chain Management and Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview and then was brought into a local Coca-Cola office to do a one-on-one interview with my direct-reports. They did a drug screen and background check and then I was offered the position. Afterward, before I began my internship, I received a large package in the mail with a binder preparing me for the summer, as well as a lot of Coke apparel, etc.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical interview questions, very basic scenarios, etc.   Answer Question