Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Updated Oct 23, 2014
Updated Oct 23, 2014

2.1

Recruiter Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in February 2010.

THis was a pretty straight forward process. Apply online and then wait to be contacted by the human resources department. THis was a basic phone screen to discuss my background and career goals. The interview lasted about twenty seven minutes and what was covered was salary history, career progression, reason for changing jobs and salary expectation

Interview Questions
    • If you were an animal, what would you be?   View Answer

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in May 2008.

Was call for a phone interview at first for a wolk through my resume. After, I had to sale myself to them in order to get a secon round. I met the HR manager first for the facility and then I met the plant manager with the HR manager.

Interview Questions
    • How would I, without first hand experience managing a unionized labor force, manage a difficult employee   Answer Question

Distribution Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in October 2012.

I applied online and was contacted by phone by an internal Coke recruiter the next day. She was very pleasant and just asked me a few basic questions. I was given the chance to explain how my previous experience would apply to this position, and she confirmed that I was available to start in a few weeks, and that I was okay with the offered wage. Then we set up an on-site interview for the next day (the process seemed rushed, I think they were desperate to replace someone).

The interview was very structured, with 8-9 questions. Interviewer asked questions and took notes. Most are pretty basic, talking about communication, how you deal with upset customers, how to deal with stress, etc. She said she wanted me to answer in the form of a story. It took approximately 30 minutes.

She thanked me for coming and said I would be contacted within the next week. The interview was a Friday, and I was offered the job on Tuesday. The offer is contingent on a background check and drug screening, and I should start in about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to adapt quickly to changes.   View Answer
    Entry level position, no negotiation necessary.

Field Service Technician (Vending, Fountain) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied in-person – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in June 2014.

applied because I saw the ad. talked to a friendly recruiter over the phone and then was interviewed in person locally. recruiter work with me and coke to try to jump up there. And possibly include sign on bonus

Interview Questions

had a higher paying job offer elsewhere

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated.

I applied online and received a call from HR about 2 weeks later. We spoke about an hour on the call on a Friday evening and he said I would get a call for an interview in a few days. I got a call and was scheduled a date to come in a few days later. I went in suit and tie and it was a panel interview and the interviewers were dressed a little better than casual. The interview went about an hour and a half and I was told I would be given a call within a week. Three weeks went by when I decided to call them and find out they hired from within.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a situation where you had to do something you didn't agree with.   Answer Question

Builder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in April 2014.

Have the first interview. Take a physical. Second interview. Hired. It takes a few weeks to get in and began working depending on the person that is doing the hiring in the building.

Interview Questions
    • Are able to work in a fast pace environment that involves heavy lifting and remaining safe while doing so?   View Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in August 2014.

I found the hiring event online through the companies website. I filled out the application online and also attended the event. I first did a prescreen with an HR rep, if successful ( I was ) I say for a panel interview with two hiring managers. Afterwords I sat with an HR rep who finalized paper work for a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle rebuttal?   View Answer
    • Since your background is Marketing, how do you feel this position aligns with that of sales.   Answer Question
    • Why Coca Cola?   Answer Question
    • If offered a position, are you available to work any days of the week or holidays   View Answer

Route Driver Vending/Vendor Route Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in December 2013.

All the typical, someone calls you go in, they ask all the same questions such as what is your biggest strength, weakness, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you expect to see yourself in the next five years, I was not prepared.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Delivery Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in February 2014.

Upon arrival i was greeted by one of the interviewers, and proceeded to the interview room. Interview was very prompt. Interviewers explained the position, and asked me about myself, and i explained my background, and stated why i chose to apply for this position. Very courteous, and helpful about exlapining the expectations.

Delivery Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in June 2007.

Applied online.Got the phone call to set up the day for interview.Was interviewed by two people.Lots of questions.Relexed enviroment.I had the experience but you dont have to have to get hired.They look for good character and must be a hardworker because it's a hard job and lot of work.