Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in February 2010.

Interview Details – THis was a pretty straight forward process. Apply online and then wait to be contacted by the human resources department. THis was a basic phone screen to discuss my background and career goals. The interview lasted about twenty seven minutes and what was covered was salary history, career progression, reason for changing jobs and salary expectation

Interview Question – If you were an animal, what would you be?   View Answer

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Supply Chain Manager
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in May 2008.

Interview Details – Was call for a phone interview at first for a wolk through my resume. After, I had to sale myself to them in order to get a secon round. I met the HR manager first for the facility and then I met the plant manager with the HR manager.

Interview Question – How would I, without first hand experience managing a unionized labor force, manage a difficult employee   Answer Question

Distribution Administrator Interview

Distribution Administrator

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by phone by an internal Coke recruiter the next day. She was very pleasant and just asked me a few basic questions. I was given the chance to explain how my previous experience would apply to this position, and she confirmed that I was available to start in a few weeks, and that I was okay with the offered wage. Then we set up an on-site interview for the next day (the process seemed rushed, I think they were desperate to replace someone).

The interview was very structured, with 8-9 questions. Interviewer asked questions and took notes. Most are pretty basic, talking about communication, how you deal with upset customers, how to deal with stress, etc. She said she wanted me to answer in the form of a story. It took approximately 30 minutes.

She thanked me for coming and said I would be contacted within the next week. The interview was a Friday, and I was offered the job on Tuesday. The offer is contingent on a background check and drug screening, and I should start in about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to adapt quickly to changes.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Entry level position, no negotiation necessary.

Field Service Technician (Vending, Fountain) Interview

Field Service Technician (Vending, Fountain)
Omaha, NE

I applied in-person - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in June 2014.

Interview Details – applied because I saw the ad. talked to a friendly recruiter over the phone and then was interviewed in person locally. recruiter work with me and coke to try to jump up there. And possibly include sign on bonus

Interview Question – asked how I can Calm down angry customers   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – had a higher paying job offer elsewhere

Route Driver Vending/Vendor Route Interview

Route Driver Vending/Vendor Route

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in December 2013.

Interview Details – All the typical, someone calls you go in, they ask all the same questions such as what is your biggest strength, weakness, etc.

Interview Question – Where do you expect to see yourself in the next five years, I was not prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Delivery Merchandiser Interview

Delivery Merchandiser
Columbia, SC

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in February 2014.

Interview Details – Upon arrival i was greeted by one of the interviewers, and proceeded to the interview room. Interview was very prompt. Interviewers explained the position, and asked me about myself, and i explained my background, and stated why i chose to apply for this position. Very courteous, and helpful about exlapining the expectations.

Interview Question – Why i wanted to leave my current job   Answer Question

Delivery Merchandiser Interview

Delivery Merchandiser

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in June 2007.

Interview Details – Applied online.Got the phone call to set up the day for interview.Was interviewed by two people.Lots of questions.Relexed enviroment.I had the experience but you dont have to have to get hired.They look for good character and must be a hardworker because it's a hard job and lot of work.

Interview Questions

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Clayton, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in July 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was fairly standard and seemed inconsequential. I had applied online months before and all but forgotten about it until I was called in for an interview and hired at the end of it. They did require my Social Security card and would not accept a passport (which you need a SS card to get) or other substitute like every other job I've had.

Interview Question – It really seemed like the interview questions were just out of an Interviewing for Dummies handbook or something. The standard questions where they asked about how in my past work experience how I've dealt with difficulties and all that jazz.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation really at this entry-level position. Corporate-set and not like they couldn't find someone else to do it for the 10.xx/hr plus mileage.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Supply Chain Manager
Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in January 2010.

Interview Details – 1:1 interview to identify skills, knowledge and general characteristics. Group / Panel interview to identify if right for company culture. The best key is understanding the company culture - old southern focused, sports and team inclusion. Talking about current team oriented hobbies is a plus during the interview. Focus on leadership situations, making your team members successful, and more "we" vs. "I" situations.

Interview Question – Where do you expect this position to take you, in one, three, and five years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, just one round of salary / benefits conversation. HR department is neutral in what the position's value is (just offering a range), but the hiring manager / VP has the strongest say in what side of the range the offering package lands.

Client Service Interview

Client Service
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in January 2008.

Interview Details – Standard questions. Focus on behavioral.

Interview Question – Weaknesses and strengths.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Worked for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated interview questions and advice. All 18 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated employees and interview candidates.