Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.3

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Stockton, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard,met with two managers. Asked about my experience and if i am dependable. Standard stuff i guess. One of the managers barely said anything,but the chick talked allot. They forgot to mention that you have to work 10+ hours a day and sometimes mandatory Saturdays. Work is very very hard labor.

Supply Chain Management and Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview and then was brought into a local Coca-Cola office to do a one-on-one interview with my direct-reports. They did a drug screen and background check and then I was offered the position. Afterward, before I began my internship, I received a large package in the mail with a binder preparing me for the summer, as well as a lot of Coke apparel, etc.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical interview questions, very basic scenarios, etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

phone interview/interview/assessment/assessment day. The phone interview was just background checks from HR. Then the interview itself was competency based, And the last one was about how we work together in a team.

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

I received a call and was asked to come in the following day. The process went by very fast. I was asked a total of about 4 questions by two different managers and an offer was made. I accepted the offer on the spot and started working 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Do you like physical work?   1 Answer

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Louisville, KY) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I don't remember anything about the online application. It was not anything different. The interview itself consisted of what did you do in this situation type of questions. They also asked if I was OK with long hours and working in in climate conditions. Easy interview they are always desperate for drivers.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online through company website. About 1 week, got a call from HR with phone interview. And then got a call to move to onsite interview with a hiring manager and VP marketing. They both were professional. Never received any words after that even HR said we would let you know. figured no go.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and we discussed my technical skills and past work history. I was scheduled for a face to face interview where I had to do a power point presentation. They only want you to keep the presentation to 10-15 minutes tops. Don't go overboard!

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a project with large amounts of data?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated.

Interview

what you would normally expect, nothing hard or out of the ordinary. the interviewer did more explaining the duties of the position than asking questions. walked me around after the interview and introduced staff before an offer had been made.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Nashville, TN) in August 2011.

Interview

I was called a month later after I have applied on line and hired 3 months later. The phone interview was with HR Corporate and in the same week I had the interview with the hiring manager. The process is a lot faster when people are applying from inside.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavior questions and technical related with previous job   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated.

Interview

Applied online and received a response approximately 2 weeks after applying. Over the phone interview was very detailed and lasted 45 minutes. A week later received an invite for an interview in person.

Interview Questions

• When I arrived to the interview the hiring manager and section were 30mins late. Gave me a sense that regardless of weather they liked my answers or not to the questions given that I wasn't going to be hired.   Answer Question