Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.4

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Louisville, KY) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied and was emailed by a recruiter to do a phone interview. The phone interview took place as what sounded like the recruiter was walking down a hallway because she had just left a job fair. Was told I would hear something the next day (friday) or monday regarding the next steps. I received a call from a different individual Monday afternoon and was asked if I could come in the next day for an in person, I agreed. The person gave no details regarding the interview; no location, what to wear, who would be interviewing me, etc. I called the recruiter back and she filled in the blanks. I showed up the next day 20 minutes before the interivew is scheduled, walk up to the building only to find out I hadn't been added to the list of people who would be interviewing that day. No big deal, security still allowed me in and the interview took place. The interview ended up being a panel interview with 3 managers from the distrobution center. I felt like the interview went really well, I answered all questions nicely and the interviewers felt to be interested in me. I was told at the end that they would likely be making the decision by the end of the week, it was a holiday on the Friday so I didn't expect to hear anything that day. Monday rolled around and I still hadn't recieved anything, strange since they said during the interview they wanted to hire quickly. I email the recruiter as a follow up just to see how things were going. No reply was ever sent. I finally received the computer generated "sorry we went another direction" email after 3 weeks of nothing from the recruiters (i sent 3 different emails, and tried calling once as well). I feel like overall the lack of professional courtesy from the recruiter is somewhat a turn off from the company.

DELIVERY MERCHANDISER Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Conway, SC) in March 2012.

Interview

I think it was a little drawn out. a lot can be said in just a few short answers ... it seemed they were asking the same questions over and over... BY THE WAY there were to members of upper management in the interview room.... i did not think that was necessary.

Interview Questions

• they ask a lot of questions ... how would handle this situation? what makes you qualified for this position? Why do you want this position? Why should we give you this position? A lot of the questions were the same just worded different.....   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Stockton, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard,met with two managers. Asked about my experience and if i am dependable. Standard stuff i guess. One of the managers barely said anything,but the chick talked allot. They forgot to mention that you have to work 10+ hours a day and sometimes mandatory Saturdays. Work is very very hard labor.

Supply Chain Management and Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview and then was brought into a local Coca-Cola office to do a one-on-one interview with my direct-reports. They did a drug screen and background check and then I was offered the position. Afterward, before I began my internship, I received a large package in the mail with a binder preparing me for the summer, as well as a lot of Coke apparel, etc.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical interview questions, very basic scenarios, etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

phone interview/interview/assessment/assessment day. The phone interview was just background checks from HR. Then the interview itself was competency based, And the last one was about how we work together in a team.

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

I received a call and was asked to come in the following day. The process went by very fast. I was asked a total of about 4 questions by two different managers and an offer was made. I accepted the offer on the spot and started working 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Do you like physical work?   1 Answer

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Louisville, KY) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I don't remember anything about the online application. It was not anything different. The interview itself consisted of what did you do in this situation type of questions. They also asked if I was OK with long hours and working in in climate conditions. Easy interview they are always desperate for drivers.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online through company website. About 1 week, got a call from HR with phone interview. And then got a call to move to onsite interview with a hiring manager and VP marketing. They both were professional. Never received any words after that even HR said we would let you know. figured no go.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR and we discussed my technical skills and past work history. I was scheduled for a face to face interview where I had to do a power point presentation. They only want you to keep the presentation to 10-15 minutes tops. Don't go overboard!

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a project with large amounts of data?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated.

Interview

what you would normally expect, nothing hard or out of the ordinary. the interviewer did more explaining the duties of the position than asking questions. walked me around after the interview and introduced staff before an offer had been made.