Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Interview Details – Panel interview. Typical "what did you do in this situation" interview. Not difficult if you are prepared. Three people took turns asking questions and taking notes. Fairly formal. They did start by telling me about the company, history, current job etc., which was nice. They asked if I had questions at the end, which I did. Did not have time to answer them all because there was another interview scheduled behind me. Felt rushed.

Negotiation Details – They told me what the job paid. I told them I though it was worth "x" amount more. We settled in the middle.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Worked for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated employees and interview candidates.