Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Updated Oct 11, 2014

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated.

I applied online and received a call from HR about 2 weeks later. We spoke about an hour on the call on a Friday evening and he said I would get a call for an interview in a few days. I got a call and was scheduled a date to come in a few days later. I went in suit and tie and it was a panel interview and the interviewers were dressed a little better than casual. The interview went about an hour and a half and I was told I would be given a call within a week. Three weeks went by when I decided to call them and find out they hired from within.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a situation where you had to do something you didn't agree with.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in July 2013.

The interview was fairly standard and seemed inconsequential. I had applied online months before and all but forgotten about it until I was called in for an interview and hired at the end of it. They did require my Social Security card and would not accept a passport (which you need a SS card to get) or other substitute like every other job I've had.

Interview Questions
    • It really seemed like the interview questions were just out of an Interviewing for Dummies handbook or something. The standard questions where they asked about how in my past work experience how I've dealt with difficulties and all that jazz.   View Answer
    No negotiation really at this entry-level position. Corporate-set and not like they couldn't find someone else to do it for the 10.xx/hr plus mileage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksburg, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksburg, WV

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in August 2010.

Very slow the manger cant make his own decisions on anything, he always has to ask another manager for help. very self absorbed and very disrespectful. The application has to go through so many peoples hands that it takes a while for the local office to get your paperwork to set up onsite interviews

Interview Questions
    • not sure that there was any, the manger was so in experienced even after boasting he was in the position for a long time   View Answer

Manager was unsure if he would keep all the people he was willng to hire

Merchandiser Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in August 2011.

It took awhile to get the interview. The interview was like other interviews. They just wanted to know if your a hard worker and how you will act in certian situations.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a difficult situation at your last job?   Answer Question