Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in January 2010.

1:1 interview to identify skills, knowledge and general characteristics. Group / Panel interview to identify if right for company culture. The best key is understanding the company culture - old southern focused, sports and team inclusion. Talking about current team oriented hobbies is a plus during the interview. Focus on leadership situations, making your team members successful, and more "we" vs. "I" situations.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you expect this position to take you, in one, three, and five years?   View Answer
No negotiation, just one round of salary / benefits conversation. HR department is neutral in what the position's value is (just offering a range), but the hiring manager / VP has the strongest say in what side of the range the offering package lands.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in May 2008.

Was call for a phone interview at first for a wolk through my resume. After, I had to sale myself to them in order to get a secon round. I met the HR manager first for the facility and then I met the plant manager with the HR manager.

Interview Questions
    • How would I, without first hand experience managing a unionized labor force, manage a difficult employee   Answer Question