Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated Supply Chain Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.5

Supply Chain Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated.

Applied online and received a response approximately 2 weeks after applying. Over the phone interview was very detailed and lasted 45 minutes. A week later received an invite for an interview in person.

Interview Questions
  • When I arrived to the interview the hiring manager and section were 30mins late. Gave me a sense that regardless of weather they liked my answers or not to the questions given that I wasn't going to be hired.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in January 2010.

1:1 interview to identify skills, knowledge and general characteristics. Group / Panel interview to identify if right for company culture. The best key is understanding the company culture - old southern focused, sports and team inclusion. Talking about current team oriented hobbies is a plus during the interview. Focus on leadership situations, making your team members successful, and more "we" vs. "I" situations.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you expect this position to take you, in one, three, and five years?   View Answer
    No negotiation, just one round of salary / benefits conversation. HR department is neutral in what the position's value is (just offering a range), but the hiring manager / VP has the strongest say in what side of the range the offering package lands.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in May 2008.

Was call for a phone interview at first for a wolk through my resume. After, I had to sale myself to them in order to get a secon round. I met the HR manager first for the facility and then I met the plant manager with the HR manager.

Interview Questions
    • How would I, without first hand experience managing a unionized labor force, manage a difficult employee   Answer Question