Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated
- Merchandiser (6)
- Driver Merchandiser (4)
- Supply Chain Manager (3)
- Delivery Merchandiser (2)
- Manager (2)
- Inside Sales Representative (2)
- Bulk Account Merchandiser (2)
- Distribution Administrator (1)
- Distribution Center Administrator (1)
- Logistics Operator I (1)
- Route Driver Vending/Vendor Route (1)
- Field Service Technician (Vending, Fountain) (1)
- Supply Chain Management and Operations (1)
- DELIVERY MERCHANDISER Supervisor (1)
- Cashier, Route Clerk (1)
- Intern (1)
- Builder (1)
- OUTSIDE SALES (1)
- Lab Technician (1)
- Client Service (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Warehouse Manager (1)
- Warehouse Supervisor (1)
- Account Developer (1)
- Graduate (1)
- Recruiter (1)
Supply Chain Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated.
Applied online and received a response approximately 2 weeks after applying. Over the phone interview was very detailed and lasted 45 minutes. A week later received an invite for an interview in person.
- When I arrived to the interview the hiring manager and section were 30mins late. Gave me a sense that regardless of weather they liked my answers or not to the questions given that I wasn't going to be hired. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated
Supply Chain Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2010.
1:1 interview to identify skills, knowledge and general characteristics. Group / Panel interview to identify if right for company culture. The best key is understanding the company culture - old southern focused, sports and team inclusion. Talking about current team oriented hobbies is a plus during the interview. Focus on leadership situations, making your team members successful, and more "we" vs. "I" situations.
- Where do you expect this position to take you, in one, three, and five years? 1 Answer
No negotiation, just one round of salary / benefits conversation. HR department is neutral in what the position's value is (just offering a range), but the hiring manager / VP has the strongest say in what side of the range the offering package lands.
Supply Chain Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2008.
Was call for a phone interview at first for a wolk through my resume. After, I had to sale myself to them in order to get a secon round. I met the HR manager first for the facility and then I met the plant manager with the HR manager.
- How would I, without first hand experience managing a unionized labor force, manage a difficult employee Answer Question