Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated
www.cokeconsolidated.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated Supply Chain Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Supply Chain Manager
Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in January 2010.

Interview Details – 1:1 interview to identify skills, knowledge and general characteristics. Group / Panel interview to identify if right for company culture. The best key is understanding the company culture - old southern focused, sports and team inclusion. Talking about current team oriented hobbies is a plus during the interview. Focus on leadership situations, making your team members successful, and more "we" vs. "I" situations.

Interview Question – Where do you expect this position to take you, in one, three, and five years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, just one round of salary / benefits conversation. HR department is neutral in what the position's value is (just offering a range), but the hiring manager / VP has the strongest say in what side of the range the offering package lands.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated in May 2008.

Interview Details – Was call for a phone interview at first for a wolk through my resume. After, I had to sale myself to them in order to get a secon round. I met the HR manager first for the facility and then I met the plant manager with the HR manager.

Interview Question – How would I, without first hand experience managing a unionized labor force, manage a difficult employee   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Worked for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated Supply Chain Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated employees and interview candidates.