Coca-Cola Company

Updated Feb 16, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2008.

Initial phone interview then a 1:2 interview. For the sales job I had to pitch a product in a scenerio. It involved pitching their current big unveiling, Fuze. They presented a challenge of a predominate Hispanic neighborhood grocery store that was hesitant to bring in new products. I had to study the fact sheet then recite if from memory in the pitch. They gave extremely strong one-after-the-other rebuttals and looked for confidence, high-energy, a don't quit attitude and strong product knowledge. Study the nutrition label and grab the drink out of the cooler in the room to use as a prop, they loved that. They hired a lot of part time MBA students so having that on your resume won't hurt.
They are looking for hard core, cut-throat, confident (not cocky) professional sales people. They want extremely high energy and motivated sales people. Show them your confidence and professionalism for added points.

Interview Questions
  • Rebuttals presented in sales scenerio after giving you 5 minutes to study the product fact sheet: Why do I want this product? What is my gross cost? What is my profit? What kind of discounts can you offer me? What kinds of promotions will you offer me? Why do you want to put this cooler in my store, I don't have the room. Pepsi just gave me this __. What about the nutrition information? I don't know... Will you take the cooler out in a month if it doesn't sell? Will you take back the product if I change my mind?   View Answer
This is the offer, take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2008.

Role play and Q & A was critical. If you have an understanding of Selling and Prospecting and qualities that embody a leader or future leader, then read up and incorporate that wisdom into the interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell in a new package into a market that has never heard of the name?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2010.

Star Model "Situation, Task, Actions and Results". Tell me about the time when you ask to increase your
    SOM "Share of Market" and what actions and results you got after that"????

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you face lot of criticized by your distributors?   View Answer
    No Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2011.

They bring you in and ask you to tell them how you would deal with certain situations in the market. It only took me one interview and then they had me go take a drug test and when I passed it they offerered it to me, The sales team is very helpful and fun to be around. Every quarter we get paid our bonuses which can be up to $3000.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated a higher salary by showing the company how valuable I'd be to them

Account Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Be prepared for an extensive mock sales presentation on the spot.

Ask for the world upfront, because the raises don't keep up with cost of living.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2008.

Apply thru the enjoycareers.com website. after initial phone interview, they will schedule a face to face at a distubution center. The interview process starts with background information, and what the company is looking for. they will give you a selling role play in wich you will try to sell in and display a new product, it may or may not be a coca-cola produt.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate the salary beter, tey are startting from 45 to 48k a year.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2013.

Started with a phone interview with recruiter followed by interview with hiring manager(s). The interviewing Area Sales Manager and District Sales Manager were very organized, professional, and kept things loose during the entire process, made me feel right and home and even provided cold bottled water during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Standard hypothetical questions followed by role play by selling the interviewing managers on selling energy drinks and equipment in a convenience store.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, salary offer was very reasonable and I wanted to work for this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2013.

Initial phone interview conducted by HR. General questions relating to qualifications and background. Also received a modicum of information on the job during this call. Second interview was face to face with 2 direct managers and an unknown senior authority who was present but not interactive. The interview lasted 1 hour and there were role play scenarios played out towards the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation where you had a difficult customer or employee and how did you handle that situation?   View Answer
    The offer was greater than my personal expectations and requirements. I declined to negotiate based on this position.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

S.T.A.R method, situation based questions given by the Area Sales Managers according to the experiences you may face while working in the field

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question varies based on the situation the interviewer provides.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2012.

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. We set up a time for a phone interview which lasted about 30 min. Then she set me up with a face to face interview. It was a panel interview which consisted of about 3 people. They make you fill out this paper and wait till you are done filling it out. After that they walk you in and begin questioning you. They will ask you some questions about why you feel you are right for the position.

Interview Questions
    • " what are you strengths and weaknesses?" " how do you handle a irate customer?" You will also be asked to role play and create a scenario where you come in and try to sell a product that the customer is hesitant to buy.   Answer Question