Coca-Cola Company

Average Difficulty
43 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Difficult Interview

Saint Charles, MO

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2008.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview then a 1:2 interview. For the sales job I had to pitch a product in a scenerio. It involved pitching their current big unveiling, Fuze. They presented a challenge of a predominate Hispanic neighborhood grocery store that was hesitant to bring in new products. I had to study the fact sheet then recite if from memory in the pitch. They gave extremely strong one-after-the-other rebuttals and looked for confidence, high-energy, a don't quit attitude and strong product knowledge. Study the nutrition label and grab the drink out of the cooler in the room to use as a prop, they loved that. They hired a lot of part time MBA students so having that on your resume won't hurt.
They are looking for hard core, cut-throat, confident (not cocky) professional sales people. They want extremely high energy and motivated sales people. Show them your confidence and professionalism for added points.

Interview Question – Rebuttals presented in sales scenerio after giving you 5 minutes to study the product fact sheet: Why do I want this product? What is my gross cost? What is my profit? What kind of discounts can you offer me? What kinds of promotions will you offer me? Why do you want to put this cooler in my store, I don't have the room. Pepsi just gave me this __. What about the nutrition information? I don't know... Will you take the cooler out in a month if it doesn't sell? Will you take back the product if I change my mind?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This is the offer, take it or leave it.

Orange, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2008.

Interview Details – Role play and Q & A was critical. If you have an understanding of Selling and Prospecting and qualities that embody a leader or future leader, then read up and incorporate that wisdom into the interview.

Interview Question – How would you sell in a new package into a market that has never heard of the name?   View Answer

Newark, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2010.

Interview Details – Star Model "Situation, Task, Actions and Results". Tell me about the time when you ask to increase your
SOM "Share of Market" and what actions and results you got after that"????

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you face lot of criticized by your distributors?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Tyler, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2011.

Interview Details – They bring you in and ask you to tell them how you would deal with certain situations in the market. It only took me one interview and then they had me go take a drug test and when I passed it they offerered it to me, The sales team is very helpful and fun to be around. Every quarter we get paid our bonuses which can be up to $3000.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated a higher salary by showing the company how valuable I'd be to them

Account Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Be prepared for an extensive mock sales presentation on the spot.

Negotiation Details – Ask for the world upfront, because the raises don't keep up with cost of living.

Bronx, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2008.

Interview Details – Apply thru the enjoycareers.com website. after initial phone interview, they will schedule a face to face at a distubution center. The interview process starts with background information, and what the company is looking for. they will give you a selling role play in wich you will try to sell in and display a new product, it may or may not be a coca-cola produt.

Interview Question – Why leave your current employment for this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate the salary beter, tey are startting from 45 to 48k a year.

Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2013.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview with recruiter followed by interview with hiring manager(s). The interviewing Area Sales Manager and District Sales Manager were very organized, professional, and kept things loose during the entire process, made me feel right and home and even provided cold bottled water during the interview.

Interview Question – Standard hypothetical questions followed by role play by selling the interviewing managers on selling energy drinks and equipment in a convenience store.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, salary offer was very reasonable and I wanted to work for this company.

Westborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2013.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview conducted by HR. General questions relating to qualifications and background. Also received a modicum of information on the job during this call. Second interview was face to face with 2 direct managers and an unknown senior authority who was present but not interactive. The interview lasted 1 hour and there were role play scenarios played out towards the end of the interview.

Interview Question – Tell me a situation where you had a difficult customer or employee and how did you handle that situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer was greater than my personal expectations and requirements. I declined to negotiate based on this position.

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – S.T.A.R method, situation based questions given by the Area Sales Managers according to the experiences you may face while working in the field

Interview Question – Most difficult question varies based on the situation the interviewer provides.   Answer Question

Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. We set up a time for a phone interview which lasted about 30 min. Then she set me up with a face to face interview. It was a panel interview which consisted of about 3 people. They make you fill out this paper and wait till you are done filling it out. After that they walk you in and begin questioning you. They will ask you some questions about why you feel you are right for the position.

Interview Question – " what are you strengths and weaknesses?" " how do you handle a irate customer?" You will also be asked to role play and create a scenario where you come in and try to sell a product that the customer is hesitant to buy.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Company ACCOUNT MANAGER interview questions and advice. All 43 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Company employees and interview candidates.