Coca-Cola Company ACCOUNT MANAGER Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Very unprofessional and very informal. That is why the Account Managers at Coke are the worst. They pay these people great money to take orders, very little selling that goes on.

Interview Questions

• How do you sell a promotion into a small store?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Salinas, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

its an hour long interview with the area sales manager and district sales manager. The questions that are asked are basic people skills and management questions. Also, there is a role play that you go through where You are required to pitch a sale to a current/new customer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Beaumont, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Take too long to interview. Take a month to get hired on background check take forever. gave me papers to sign and I went into a room for interview with a group of guys X 6 questions and answer them . We did role play for store managers and convenience store managers to selling the informational displays and cooler.

Interview Questions

• What was the one thing that qualify you for the job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was supposed to be interviewed by three DSM's, but it ended up being only two. STAR formatted questions followed by a sales pitch role-play. About an hour long with the role-play. It's easier than it sounds as long as you practice beforehand. They'll sit you down at a table and make small talk for a bit before jumping into the questions. They'll ask you questions for about 20-30 minutes before giving you a page to review for 10 minutes with a hypothetical customer scenario. They'll leave the room to give you time to review. Then one of them will play the customer and you are to play the account manager trying to convince the customer to buy Coca-Cola products instead of the competitor's.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coca-Cola product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bismarck, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bismarck, ND) in July 2014.

Interview

Star format will be required. Need to prepare for these types of questions and answer them how they expect. Also did a mock sell. Had a scenario when we needed to get our product into a store to increase our market unit in comparison to competition. Overall wasn't too difficult. Did bring in a coke product in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is an accomplishment you are proud of at your last job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I was asked about myself, my education, why I wanted to work there, STAR questions, etc. Roleplay at the end with 10 minutes prep time to decide what to say. I had to decide how I would sell three different coke products to a small store with a stubborn manager. Really wasn't that hard, just do your research on the company beforehand and seem very passionate to work there. I did well on the interview, but I was passed up for someone with more experience.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2015.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks applied online and was called the next day for the phone interview then there was the panel Interview with a role play at the end of sales. Answer the questions worn star format and will be fine

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you showed good customer service.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Applied on-line 2 months ago. 30-40 minute phone interview with HR. At the end of the interview I was told that the position is no longer available but a possible new position might be opening up and they when it was put on-line I would be contacted. I ran across the listing with no contact from HR. I was contacted a week later that an face to face interview was set up. It was a nice laid back interview and was really quick. It was only three situation based questions and a mock sales call. It lasted about 25 minutes total. I don't understand with over 20 years of sales experience how a company can evaluate someone and make decisions with this type of interview. I guess they ARE only looking for people that do not have a lot of experience like what is stated in most of the reviews from employees.

Interview Questions

• Basic "tell me a time when" type of questions. Nothing really hard if you have been in sales.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

You apply online and then wait for a phone call. They go over some basic questions over the phone such as why do you think you would be a good fit for this position. Tell me about some of your qualifications for this position. They then discuss the job and whats required and allow you to ask questions. After that you will interview in a panel style star format interview with a role play at the end of it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an troublesome member of your team.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2015.

Interview

Online assessment, phone interview, then a panel interview with district sales managers. It's imperative for the first half of the panel interview that you are prepared to provide detailed answers in the STAR format. The second half of the interview is a mock sales presentation in which you are required to pitch a current customer—a small store owner in my case—to expand on their current business with Coca-Cola. Details about the account are provided on a one page briefing sheet that you are given 10 minutes prior to the role-play. The key is to ask the client questions and then fashion your pitch to their stated needs. Very professional and friendly interviewers that want you to succeed. Do your homework on the company, the position, and typical STAR questions and you'll do well. Received an offer two days after the panel interview. All in all, a very straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker (not a subordinate)?   Answer Question