Coca-Cola Company ACCOUNT MANAGER Interview Questions

2.9

51 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview process uses STAR. They want questions to be answered with great details. I have had two interviews by them. I want this job REALLY bad. My down fall is not having sales experience, which I am trying to hard to get. The questions are simple. Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a team member and how you approached or resolved it. At the end, they do a role play where you are the sales rep and they are the store you are trying to persuade to sell more of their products.

Interview Questions
  • There really weren't any. Pretty easy.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2011.

The hiring process will be done usually by a panel of 2-4 people. It will be a behavioral based interview in which you must answer questions in the STAR method. Sometimes you will not get the job, even if you are the number one interview, sometimes it goes by the diversity quota that needs to be met. Good Luck.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to sell in a buy-in and you knew the amount was too much for the customer. What did you do and were you sucessful?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

Very quick and concise interview, only did one interview and done. Was able to answer most of the questions asked in a very well organized manner. The questions are organized in a Situation, Action, Outcome format. I was interviewed by HR over the phone and then had a couple interviews in person. The process was very easy and organized.

Very easy negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

Applied online via enjoy careers website. Received phone interview call after 3 weeks. It went really easy with some questions related to job, situation based and why I want to join coke. Lady taking interview was noting down my entire response.

Interview Questions
    • Phone interview was very easy all based on personal and work background.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate. I am big fan of this company and working fro them was a dream

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2013.

Be prepared to answer situational questions. You will have to play as though you are an account manager trying to sell product to a store owner. You will have to deal with pricing and demographics as well. Be sure you know which products the demographics in the said area would be attracted to and look to ask for displays. Also, remember to include a profit margin in your sell-in pitch as well. It speaks to your fact based selling and business knowledge. Good Luck!

I tried to negotiate, my counter offer was denied

Account Manager Interview

Interviewed on campus about 5 years ago and met a very experienced recruiter who took me through the position description and then presented a case study. she gave me 10 mins or so to read it , walk out and walk in and make a sales presentation. I thought I did well but did not get an offer. It was for the best though as I now make over $500k /yr and I own over $150k of Coke stock.

Interview Questions
    • She played a very upset soda fountain customer and I had to rectify a bad situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

I found the posting through LinkedIn and applied for it. I was contacted that same week and did a brief phone screening and she said that someone would be calling me if they wanted to do a face to face interview. About 2 weeks went by and I got a call saying they wanted to set up a in-person interview. I did the interview and it was very basic. A panel of 3 managers conducted the interview, and they asked 4 questions. The first one was just tell me about your work experience and then the other 3 were situation questions. After that they gave me a sheet of paper with a scenario on it to role play with one of the interviewers. My situation was a small convenience store owner was unhappy about our competitors and also pricing was a issue too. After that they asked "why me" for this job and then opened it up for questions. They told me they would make a decision that day and that the recruiter would get back to me within a week.

Interview Questions
    • How many times do you get told no by a customer and what are your actions and plan for them?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

The process took close to a month. I had two interviews with a recruiter and then an interview via phone with 4 different level managers. The process was very basic. The questions were very standard for a sales interview process. They give some situational scenarios which you have to work through but over all very basic format.

Interview Questions
    Very straight forward. The company has a range for salary. Bonuses are rated the same for the position.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online for the account manager position and a week later I receive a phone call from a recruiter in GA. The phone called consisted of information about yourself, background, and why you want to work for Coca-Cola. The recruiter then sets you up for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 ASM and they asked you between 5-7 behavioral questions and you should answer them in the STAR format. You then are asked at the end to do a role play. They give you a piece of paper with a scenario on it and they leave the room for 10 minutes to give you time to prepare yourself.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss a time when you experienced problems with another group member and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

applied online. wasn't contacted for about a month by an hr recruiter. phone interview/screening, then an in person interview. I was called back a few days later to schedule another interview. Interviews were pretty standard. Role play was manageable. Just relax and remember that they probably hate it as much as you do, so just play along. They want to see how you handle yourself when your uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
    • give an example of your ability to build relationships at your current job.   View Answer