Coca-Cola Company

Average Difficulty
46 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. We set up a time for a phone interview which lasted about 30 min. Then she set me up with a face to face interview. It was a panel interview which consisted of about 3 people. They make you fill out this paper and wait till you are done filling it out. After that they walk you in and begin questioning you. They will ask you some questions about why you feel you are right for the position.

Interview Question – " what are you strengths and weaknesses?" " how do you handle a irate customer?" You will also be asked to role play and create a scenario where you come in and try to sell a product that the customer is hesitant to buy.   Answer Question

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – S.T.A.R method, situation based questions given by the Area Sales Managers according to the experiences you may face while working in the field

Interview Question – Most difficult question varies based on the situation the interviewer provides.   Answer Question

Account Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – I saw the job posted online and applied for it. A week and a half later, I heard back from them 2 days before the interview was set up. Interview was laid back and went very well and the sales boss said she will bring me in for a second interview. 2 hours later I got a call that I was offered the job and that I start in a week and a couple days. Its all about confidence and personality. Thats all they look for.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had good customer service and how did you you know the customer was satisfied?   Answer Question
  • Name a time you were faced with a conflict and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fort Wayne, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied internally via coca-cola website because I was already an employee. Got an interview scheduled within a week, took about two weeks after that for an offer to be made to me. The offer will not come from someone that interviewed you, it will come from HR.

Interview Question – Role playing the salesperson with the people interviewing you as "the customer" was kind of hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, I wish I would have.

Account Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed with two Area Sales Managers who asked typical behavioral based interview questions off of a manuscript. This was followed by a mock sales pitch where I had to try and sell more Coca-Cola products to a hesitant store manager. The interview lasted under an hour and despite receiving positive feedback from the interviewers, I did not receive an offer.

Interview Question – Basic customer service and sales based situational questions   View Answer

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was recruited on campus at my college. After my interview there with the HR specialist I moved on to a second round interview with a regional manager and the vice president of sales in Texas. They were considering me for the college program which promises a promotion after two years on the job. However, they did not have any other spots left on the program. However, the vice president liked me and recommended me to the worst facility in Houston (highest turnover, lowest sales, lowest scores in employee satisfaction etc) I then had a phone interview with a local HR representative and then a final and fourth interview with my immediate supervisor.

Interview Question – Since it is a sales position they make give you a case study for role play. It is usually a new Coca Cola product. They give you a list of the features and benefits. The interviewers leave the room and allow you to go over the material. After reviewing the case study, you then need to attempt to sell the new product to your interviewers. They will throw objections which you have to overcome.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered a $38,000 base salary with a potential of $9,000 in bonuses. I tried to get them to bring my base salary up to $40,000 since this is what another company was offering me at the time for a similar position. They declined and left the original offer standing.

Very Easy Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – The interview was a standard sales interview using the STAR (Situation Task Action Result) format.

Interview Question – There were no curve balls very easy sell   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was an offer I countered it took them an additional day to meet that expectation.

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Phone screen and panel interview. Demonstrate leadership and a strong desire for customer service. Have sales experience and not a problem getting dirty! I was fortunate and had some great DM's interview me, very laid back and easy to talk to.

Interview Question – Sales pitch, pretty easy if you study the sheet given. Make up things that would beniefit the company, they love that!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't, I felt it was fair being a recent grad.

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – The interview process involves an initial telephone interview. Candidates who pass the phone interview are then scheduled for a face to face interview with the hiring manager. That interview involves a series of questions like "Descirbe a time that you..." and the candidate is scored on each answer by the hiring manager and 2 other participants. The candidate is then given a role play situation that is also scored.

Interview Question – The role play can be difficult, especially for someone who has no experience in the consumer goods/beverage industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The position was offered "as is".

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Applied online and received automated email response when the application was received. Within a week I was called by a hiring manager and set up a time to interview. The interview was roughly 30 minutes long and they use the STAR method of interviewing (look this up and review if you don't know what that is). Following the interview they let me know when I should expect to hear back, in my case it was "by the end of next week". The following week I got a call from the same hiring manager that I first spoke with and she gave me the offer and explained salary, start date, incentives, etc.

Interview Question – All questions are "tell me a time..." and then they expect very specific responses. There is a roll-play question where they put you in the roll of the account manager and they are the customer who has questions. I recommend getting to know the brands that Coke distributes in your region to help answer difficult questions that may arise.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Having worked at Coke before accepting the offer I was given the maximum amount they are allowed to give for a new hire.