Coca-Cola Company ACCOUNT MANAGER Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2015

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

The process took close to a month. I had two interviews with a recruiter and then an interview via phone with 4 different level managers. The process was very basic. The questions were very standard for a sales interview process. They give some situational scenarios which you have to work through but over all very basic format.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straight forward. The company has a range for salary. Bonuses are rated the same for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Austin, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I found the posting through LinkedIn and applied for it. I was contacted that same week and did a brief phone screening and she said that someone would be calling me if they wanted to do a face to face interview. About 2 weeks went by and I got a call saying they wanted to set up a in-person interview. I did the interview and it was very basic. A panel of 3 managers conducted the interview, and they asked 4 questions. The first one was just tell me about your work experience and then the other 3 were situation questions. After that they gave me a sheet of paper with a scenario on it to role play with one of the interviewers. My situation was a small convenience store owner was unhappy about our competitors and also pricing was a issue too. After that they asked "why me" for this job and then opened it up for questions. They told me they would make a decision that day and that the recruiter would get back to me within a week.

Interview Questions

• How many times do you get told no by a customer and what are your actions and plan for them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bismarck, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Bismarck, ND) in July 2014.

Interview

Star format will be required. Need to prepare for these types of questions and answer them how they expect. Also did a mock sell. Had a scenario when we needed to get our product into a store to increase our market unit in comparison to competition. Overall wasn't too difficult. Did bring in a coke product in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is an accomplishment you are proud of at your last job   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I applied online for the account manager position and a week later I receive a phone call from a recruiter in GA. The phone called consisted of information about yourself, background, and why you want to work for Coca-Cola. The recruiter then sets you up for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 ASM and they asked you between 5-7 behavioral questions and you should answer them in the STAR format. You then are asked at the end to do a role play. They give you a piece of paper with a scenario on it and they leave the room for 10 minutes to give you time to prepare yourself.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you experienced problems with another group member and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

I applied via Hotjobs and received a call back three months later. Simple 15 minute face to face interview that was followed up by a very informal hour long face to face interview. It took a while to hear back but once the process started it went very quickly. Overall a very easy process.

Interview Questions

• All were "think of a time when" questions. Simply use the STAR format when answering and it will be a breeze.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Lenexa, KS) in May 2014.

Interview

applied online. wasn't contacted for about a month by an hr recruiter. phone interview/screening, then an in person interview. I was called back a few days later to schedule another interview. Interviews were pretty standard. Role play was manageable. Just relax and remember that they probably hate it as much as you do, so just play along. They want to see how you handle yourself when your uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• give an example of your ability to build relationships at your current job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

Standard phone screening about a half a week after I applied. Was called back by the end of that week to set up an interview time. Interview was pretty standard, although there was a role play where you had to be the Account Manager and sell to a store owner. (The role play is nothing like the job actually is.) Interview took about an hour or so.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were standard aside from the role play.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The pay and benefits seemed fair at the time of hire.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

Interview

Very quick and concise interview, only did one interview and done. Was able to answer most of the questions asked in a very well organized manner. The questions are organized in a Situation, Action, Outcome format. I was interviewed by HR over the phone and then had a couple interviews in person. The process was very easy and organized.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

The process took two days. Interviewed with the district manager and the sales manager. Asked situational questions followed by selling one of their products and had to overcome objections.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No N.egotiation. Offered what others were making. Take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Westborough, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial contact was by talent acquisition to set up an in person interview, after scheduling they went me an email with details including location, job description, etc. At the interview on location, I felt very comfortable during the entire interview, the first question was "tell me about yourself" he asked about my other job daily activities, explained what the job expectations, hours, etc. were, etc. Salary job working 6:30 AM to approx 3-4:00 PM then home to answer emails, etc.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual asked, "tell me of a situation where you had to work in a group and there was a member who caused a problem" describe the situation, your actions and remedy to the issue. another question "tell me of a problem with a customer and how you handled it"   1 Answer