Coca-Cola Company

Average Difficulty
49 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – The process took two days. Interviewed with the district manager and the sales manager. Asked situational questions followed by selling one of their products and had to overcome objections.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No N.egotiation. Offered what others were making. Take it or leave it

Westborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2014.

Interview Details – Initial contact was by talent acquisition to set up an in person interview, after scheduling they went me an email with details including location, job description, etc. At the interview on location, I felt very comfortable during the entire interview, the first question was "tell me about yourself" he asked about my other job daily activities, explained what the job expectations, hours, etc. were, etc. Salary job working 6:30 AM to approx 3-4:00 PM then home to answer emails, etc.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual asked, "tell me of a situation where you had to work in a group and there was a member who caused a problem" describe the situation, your actions and remedy to the issue. another question "tell me of a problem with a customer and how you handled it"   View Answer

Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. We set up a time for a phone interview which lasted about 30 min. Then she set me up with a face to face interview. It was a panel interview which consisted of about 3 people. They make you fill out this paper and wait till you are done filling it out. After that they walk you in and begin questioning you. They will ask you some questions about why you feel you are right for the position.

Interview Question – " what are you strengths and weaknesses?" " how do you handle a irate customer?" You will also be asked to role play and create a scenario where you come in and try to sell a product that the customer is hesitant to buy.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – S.T.A.R method, situation based questions given by the Area Sales Managers according to the experiences you may face while working in the field

Interview Question – Most difficult question varies based on the situation the interviewer provides.   Answer Question

Account Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – I saw the job posted online and applied for it. A week and a half later, I heard back from them 2 days before the interview was set up. Interview was laid back and went very well and the sales boss said she will bring me in for a second interview. 2 hours later I got a call that I was offered the job and that I start in a week and a couple days. Its all about confidence and personality. Thats all they look for.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had good customer service and how did you you know the customer was satisfied?   Answer Question
  • Name a time you were faced with a conflict and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Fort Wayne, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied internally via coca-cola website because I was already an employee. Got an interview scheduled within a week, took about two weeks after that for an offer to be made to me. The offer will not come from someone that interviewed you, it will come from HR.

Interview Question – Role playing the salesperson with the people interviewing you as "the customer" was kind of hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, I wish I would have.

Account Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed with two Area Sales Managers who asked typical behavioral based interview questions off of a manuscript. This was followed by a mock sales pitch where I had to try and sell more Coca-Cola products to a hesitant store manager. The interview lasted under an hour and despite receiving positive feedback from the interviewers, I did not receive an offer.

Interview Question – Basic customer service and sales based situational questions   View Answer

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was recruited on campus at my college. After my interview there with the HR specialist I moved on to a second round interview with a regional manager and the vice president of sales in Texas. They were considering me for the college program which promises a promotion after two years on the job. However, they did not have any other spots left on the program. However, the vice president liked me and recommended me to the worst facility in Houston (highest turnover, lowest sales, lowest scores in employee satisfaction etc) I then had a phone interview with a local HR representative and then a final and fourth interview with my immediate supervisor.

Interview Question – Since it is a sales position they make give you a case study for role play. It is usually a new Coca Cola product. They give you a list of the features and benefits. The interviewers leave the room and allow you to go over the material. After reviewing the case study, you then need to attempt to sell the new product to your interviewers. They will throw objections which you have to overcome.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered a $38,000 base salary with a potential of $9,000 in bonuses. I tried to get them to bring my base salary up to $40,000 since this is what another company was offering me at the time for a similar position. They declined and left the original offer standing.

Very Easy Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – The interview was a standard sales interview using the STAR (Situation Task Action Result) format.

Interview Question – There were no curve balls very easy sell   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was an offer I countered it took them an additional day to meet that expectation.

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Phone screen and panel interview. Demonstrate leadership and a strong desire for customer service. Have sales experience and not a problem getting dirty! I was fortunate and had some great DM's interview me, very laid back and easy to talk to.

Interview Question – Sales pitch, pretty easy if you study the sheet given. Make up things that would beniefit the company, they love that!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't, I felt it was fair being a recent grad.