Coca-Cola Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

AREA SALES MANAGER
South San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Behavorial Type Interviews / Star Format. Panel will consist of at least 2 managers and will take at least 40 minutes. Role plans are required for some positions.

Interview Question – Usually has something to do with diversity, and how it impacts the busness.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You get what you get if you are an internal candidate. It seems that CCR only negotiates with external candidates.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

AREA SALES MANAGER
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2012.

Interview Details – Phone Interview then a scheduled face to face interview which was rescheduled 3 times. Once i finally got into the face to face interview, the interviewer apologized as they were running 30 mins late and told me they only had 30-45 mins for me as they wanted to get caught up. Very unprofessional. Told me nothing about the job, asked me 5 STAR formatted questions and said thanks. Could tell they already had an internal person for the job

Interview Question – How do you manage a diverse group   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Company AREA SALES MANAGER interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Company employees and interview candidates.