Coca-Cola Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Development Manager Interview

Account Development Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2010.

Interview Details – First Went through a phonei nterview - asked a few questions about why i chose this job, etc. Talked about benefits and interview prfocess

Interview Question – Why sales if you werent ever in it before?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Development Manager Interview

Account Development Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online. Contacted by phone within 10 days by recruiter. Brief discussion about experience and salary expectations. Face to face interview arranged for the following week. Interviewed with 2 DSM's and was told I would hear back within 2 weeks. Received a call with an offer within hours of interview.

Interview Question – Role play.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes I was able to negotiate, however I know others that have tried and were unsuccessful in negotiating.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Company Account Development Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Company employees and interview candidates.