Coca-Cola Company Account Development Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2010.

First Went through a phonei nterview - asked a few questions about why i chose this job, etc. Talked about benefits and interview prfocess

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Account Development Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2011.

Applied online. Contacted by phone within 10 days by recruiter. Brief discussion about experience and salary expectations. Face to face interview arranged for the following week. Interviewed with 2 DSM's and was told I would hear back within 2 weeks. Received a call with an offer within hours of interview.

Interview Questions
    Yes I was able to negotiate, however I know others that have tried and were unsuccessful in negotiating.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!