Coca-Cola Company

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview and two seperate interviews with 2 different district managers. Situation, action response type of interview. interview lasted about one hour. If it wasn't on the page in front of them the managers did not know how to talk to applicants. Staggering to note how little people are trained to do their jobs on a day in day out basis.

Green Bay, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2011.

Interview Details – After applying online got a phone interview that took about 10min. Couple of days later had a face-to face interview with Area manager and Regional manager. The interview took about 45 min. at first they asked interview questions and then we just talked about my past experiences. Couple of days later got an offer.

Interview Question – All questions were pretty easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation

Fredericksburg, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2012.

Interview Details – Initial communications with the Coca-Cola company were set up through on campus career services. The first interview consisted of questions from district sales managers including role play. The second interview was based more on character questions and inner drive as well as ambition and ability to communicate effectively.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Because I had no prior experience, negotiation was not successful. Others with prior experience might have more wiggle room.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sarasota, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview conducted by HR representative, followed by 1:1 interview with District Sales Manager as part of the process you will be asked question pertaining to resume in relation to position, followed by 5 structured questions with extensive note taking and then your given 10 minutes to study a sales scenario and then give a sales presentation to DSM. Third and final interview is again with District Sales Manager and Director.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of fact based sales   View Answer
  • Give an example of customer service issue and how it was resolved?   View Answer

Springfield, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter was great. Interview was standardized company interview with stock behavioral questions.

I received a canned email within a day of interviewing stating that I was not selected for the next round. I followed up with the two people I had interviewed with to get feedback and they never responded.

I have no idea why I wasn't given a 2nd interview, and the interviewers did not provide any feedback at all.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Willoughby, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2011.

Interview Details – It was a standard Account Manager interview. They asked about your strengths, weaknesses, and your biggest gains in the market. There were two people at the interview, both the large and small store district sales managers,

Portage, IN

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2010.

Interview Details – Must come prepared...Graded on S.T.A.R. interview process

Interview Questions

• Sell display space and expand shelf space in account.   View Answer
  • Describe a time you used functional management   View Answer

Account Manager II

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2012.

Interview Details – First, I was told to arrive 20 minutes early. Upon arrival I was told they were running behind. After and hour of sitting in the lobby, the person I was told that I was interviewing with came and greeted me and took me to his office. I was told a second manager was going to join us, that he was finishing up with another candidate. Overall, the interview was very straight forward, was told there would only be 6 questions. They use a STAR format so those six questions took over almost an hour to complete. At times there was an awkward between questions because they were taking notes. After the questions, I was given the opportunity to ask questions about the postion and company.

Interview Question – What does Diversity mean to me?   Answer Question

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!