Coca-Cola Company Account Manager II Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Fredericksburg, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

Initial communications with the Coca-Cola company were set up through on campus career services. The first interview consisted of questions from district sales managers including role play. The second interview was based more on character questions and inner drive as well as ambition and ability to communicate effectively.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Because I had no prior experience, negotiation was not successful. Others with prior experience might have more wiggle room.

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Sarasota, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview conducted by HR representative, followed by 1:1 interview with District Sales Manager as part of the process you will be asked question pertaining to resume in relation to position, followed by 5 structured questions with extensive note taking and then your given 10 minutes to study a sales scenario and then give a sales presentation to DSM. Third and final interview is again with District Sales Manager and Director.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of fact based sales   1 Answer
    • Give an example of customer service issue and how it was resolved?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Springfield, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Recruiter was great. Interview was standardized company interview with stock behavioral questions. I received a canned email within a day of interviewing stating that I was not selected for the next round. I followed up with the two people I had interviewed with to get feedback and they never responded. I have no idea why I wasn't given a 2nd interview, and the interviewers did not provide any feedback at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Willoughby, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Willoughby, OH) in September 2011.

Interview

It was a standard Account Manager interview. They asked about your strengths, weaknesses, and your biggest gains in the market. There were two people at the interview, both the large and small store district sales managers,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Green Bay, WI) in July 2011.

Interview

After applying online got a phone interview that took about 10min. Couple of days later had a face-to face interview with Area manager and Regional manager. The interview took about 45 min. at first they asked interview questions and then we just talked about my past experiences. Couple of days later got an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Portage, IN

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Portage, IN) in July 2010.

Interview

Must come prepared...Graded on S.T.A.R. interview process

Interview Questions

• Sell display space and expand shelf space in account.   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you used functional management   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Tampa, FL) in July 2009.

Interview

Phone interview and two seperate interviews with 2 different district managers. Situation, action response type of interview. interview lasted about one hour. If it wasn't on the page in front of them the managers did not know how to talk to applicants. Staggering to note how little people are trained to do their jobs on a day in day out basis.

Account Manager II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2012.

Interview

First, I was told to arrive 20 minutes early. Upon arrival I was told they were running behind. After and hour of sitting in the lobby, the person I was told that I was interviewing with came and greeted me and took me to his office. I was told a second manager was going to join us, that he was finishing up with another candidate. Overall, the interview was very straight forward, was told there would only be 6 questions. They use a STAR format so those six questions took over almost an hour to complete. At times there was an awkward between questions because they were taking notes. After the questions, I was given the opportunity to ask questions about the postion and company.