Coca-Cola Company

Average Difficulty
49 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2013.

Interview Details – Be prepared to answer situational questions. You will have to play as though you are an account manager trying to sell product to a store owner. You will have to deal with pricing and demographics as well. Be sure you know which products the demographics in the said area would be attracted to and look to ask for displays. Also, remember to include a profit margin in your sell-in pitch as well. It speaks to your fact based selling and business knowledge. Good Luck!

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate, my counter offer was denied

Account Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

Interview Details – Very quick and concise interview, only did one interview and done. Was able to answer most of the questions asked in a very well organized manner. The questions are organized in a Situation, Action, Outcome format. I was interviewed by HR over the phone and then had a couple interviews in person. The process was very easy and organized.

Interview Question – Diversity question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy negotiation

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

Interview Details – I found the posting through LinkedIn and applied for it. I was contacted that same week and did a brief phone screening and she said that someone would be calling me if they wanted to do a face to face interview. About 2 weeks went by and I got a call saying they wanted to set up a in-person interview. I did the interview and it was very basic. A panel of 3 managers conducted the interview, and they asked 4 questions. The first one was just tell me about your work experience and then the other 3 were situation questions. After that they gave me a sheet of paper with a scenario on it to role play with one of the interviewers. My situation was a small convenience store owner was unhappy about our competitors and also pricing was a issue too. After that they asked "why me" for this job and then opened it up for questions. They told me they would make a decision that day and that the recruiter would get back to me within a week.

Interview Question – How many times do you get told no by a customer and what are your actions and plan for them?   Answer Question

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – The process took close to a month. I had two interviews with a recruiter and then an interview via phone with 4 different level managers. The process was very basic. The questions were very standard for a sales interview process. They give some situational scenarios which you have to work through but over all very basic format.

Interview Question – Explain past sales roles.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straight forward. The company has a range for salary. Bonuses are rated the same for the position.

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus about 5 years ago and met a very experienced recruiter who took me through the position description and then presented a case study. she gave me 10 mins or so to read it , walk out and walk in and make a sales presentation. I thought I did well but did not get an offer. It was for the best though as I now make over $500k /yr and I own over $150k of Coke stock.

Interview Question – She played a very upset soda fountain customer and I had to rectify a bad situation.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details – I applied online for the account manager position and a week later I receive a phone call from a recruiter in GA. The phone called consisted of information about yourself, background, and why you want to work for Coca-Cola. The recruiter then sets you up for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 ASM and they asked you between 5-7 behavioral questions and you should answer them in the STAR format. You then are asked at the end to do a role play. They give you a piece of paper with a scenario on it and they leave the room for 10 minutes to give you time to prepare yourself.

Interview Question – Discuss a time when you experienced problems with another group member and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

Interview Details – applied online. wasn't contacted for about a month by an hr recruiter. phone interview/screening, then an in person interview. I was called back a few days later to schedule another interview. Interviews were pretty standard. Role play was manageable. Just relax and remember that they probably hate it as much as you do, so just play along. They want to see how you handle yourself when your uncomfortable.

Interview Question – give an example of your ability to build relationships at your current job.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – I applied via Hotjobs and received a call back three months later. Simple 15 minute face to face interview that was followed up by a very informal hour long face to face interview. It took a while to hear back but once the process started it went very quickly. Overall a very easy process.

Interview Question – All were "think of a time when" questions. Simply use the STAR format when answering and it will be a breeze.   Answer Question

Westborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2013.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview conducted by HR. General questions relating to qualifications and background. Also received a modicum of information on the job during this call. Second interview was face to face with 2 direct managers and an unknown senior authority who was present but not interactive. The interview lasted 1 hour and there were role play scenarios played out towards the end of the interview.

Interview Question – Tell me a situation where you had a difficult customer or employee and how did you handle that situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer was greater than my personal expectations and requirements. I declined to negotiate based on this position.

Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Standard phone screening about a half a week after I applied. Was called back by the end of that week to set up an interview time. Interview was pretty standard, although there was a role play where you had to be the Account Manager and sell to a store owner. (The role play is nothing like the job actually is.) Interview took about an hour or so.

Interview Question – All of the questions were standard aside from the role play.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. The pay and benefits seemed fair at the time of hire.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!