Coca-Cola Company

Average Difficulty
43 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details – I applied online for the account manager position and a week later I receive a phone call from a recruiter in GA. The phone called consisted of information about yourself, background, and why you want to work for Coca-Cola. The recruiter then sets you up for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 ASM and they asked you between 5-7 behavioral questions and you should answer them in the STAR format. You then are asked at the end to do a role play. They give you a piece of paper with a scenario on it and they leave the room for 10 minutes to give you time to prepare yourself.

Interview Question – Discuss a time when you experienced problems with another group member and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

Interview Details – applied online. wasn't contacted for about a month by an hr recruiter. phone interview/screening, then an in person interview. I was called back a few days later to schedule another interview. Interviews were pretty standard. Role play was manageable. Just relax and remember that they probably hate it as much as you do, so just play along. They want to see how you handle yourself when your uncomfortable.

Interview Question – give an example of your ability to build relationships at your current job.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – I applied via Hotjobs and received a call back three months later. Simple 15 minute face to face interview that was followed up by a very informal hour long face to face interview. It took a while to hear back but once the process started it went very quickly. Overall a very easy process.

Interview Question – All were "think of a time when" questions. Simply use the STAR format when answering and it will be a breeze.   Answer Question

Westborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2013.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview conducted by HR. General questions relating to qualifications and background. Also received a modicum of information on the job during this call. Second interview was face to face with 2 direct managers and an unknown senior authority who was present but not interactive. The interview lasted 1 hour and there were role play scenarios played out towards the end of the interview.

Interview Question – Tell me a situation where you had a difficult customer or employee and how did you handle that situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer was greater than my personal expectations and requirements. I declined to negotiate based on this position.

Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Standard phone screening about a half a week after I applied. Was called back by the end of that week to set up an interview time. Interview was pretty standard, although there was a role play where you had to be the Account Manager and sell to a store owner. (The role play is nothing like the job actually is.) Interview took about an hour or so.

Interview Question – All of the questions were standard aside from the role play.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. The pay and benefits seemed fair at the time of hire.

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – The process took two days. Interviewed with the district manager and the sales manager. Asked situational questions followed by selling one of their products and had to overcome objections.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No N.egotiation. Offered what others were making. Take it or leave it

Westborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2014.

Interview Details – Initial contact was by talent acquisition to set up an in person interview, after scheduling they went me an email with details including location, job description, etc. At the interview on location, I felt very comfortable during the entire interview, the first question was "tell me about yourself" he asked about my other job daily activities, explained what the job expectations, hours, etc. were, etc. Salary job working 6:30 AM to approx 3-4:00 PM then home to answer emails, etc.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual asked, "tell me of a situation where you had to work in a group and there was a member who caused a problem" describe the situation, your actions and remedy to the issue. another question "tell me of a problem with a customer and how you handled it"   View Answer

Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. We set up a time for a phone interview which lasted about 30 min. Then she set me up with a face to face interview. It was a panel interview which consisted of about 3 people. They make you fill out this paper and wait till you are done filling it out. After that they walk you in and begin questioning you. They will ask you some questions about why you feel you are right for the position.

Interview Question – " what are you strengths and weaknesses?" " how do you handle a irate customer?" You will also be asked to role play and create a scenario where you come in and try to sell a product that the customer is hesitant to buy.   Answer Question

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – S.T.A.R method, situation based questions given by the Area Sales Managers according to the experiences you may face while working in the field

Interview Question – Most difficult question varies based on the situation the interviewer provides.   Answer Question

Account Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – I saw the job posted online and applied for it. A week and a half later, I heard back from them 2 days before the interview was set up. Interview was laid back and went very well and the sales boss said she will bring me in for a second interview. 2 hours later I got a call that I was offered the job and that I start in a week and a couple days. Its all about confidence and personality. Thats all they look for.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had good customer service and how did you you know the customer was satisfied?   Answer Question
  • Name a time you were faced with a conflict and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Company Account Manager interview questions and advice. All 43 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Company employees and interview candidates.