Coca-Cola Company

Average Difficulty
46 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – I was told I had a job over and over. They just kept dragging everything out. Filled out application in August, finally got an interview in October and did a ride along...then they told me they had a hiring freeze. I was told in December the job was mine starting in January. In January they told me that I was going to have to start over and the job would be posted in 24-48 hours. It's almost march...it was never posted they kept saying the were waiting for approval.

Interview Question – It was 3 questions they were all easy but I do not remember what they are since the interview was in October.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – HR will contact you for a phone screening, If your skill align with the job you will be asked to come in for a face-to-face interview with the DSM and/or ASM to interview. The interview will be based on behavioral questions align with the companies core competencies.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you have to address a conflict. What was the situation and how did you handle it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The salary was non-negotiable

Bronx, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2008.

Interview Details – Apply thru the enjoycareers.com website. after initial phone interview, they will schedule a face to face at a distubution center. The interview process starts with background information, and what the company is looking for. they will give you a selling role play in wich you will try to sell in and display a new product, it may or may not be a coca-cola produt.

Interview Question – Why leave your current employment for this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate the salary beter, tey are startting from 45 to 48k a year.

Saint Charles, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Phone interview, basic questions about previous work, then set me up for an interview at the office took two weeks, meet w/two Area managers they were nice asked "tell me about a time" questions. Also had to read a selling situation that might take place on the job and how to react to it. took two days and they offered me the job.

Interview Question – none, just be confident in you selling skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They Offered a salary, i asked for more. we settled in the middle.

Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2008.

Interview Details – Be prepared with different examples of both positive and negative past work experiences. Also, be prepared to give a mock sales pitch during face to face session.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you were able to overcome a difficult customer and gain the sale.   Answer Question

Tyler, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2011.

Interview Details – They bring you in and ask you to tell them how you would deal with certain situations in the market. It only took me one interview and then they had me go take a drug test and when I passed it they offerered it to me, The sales team is very helpful and fun to be around. Every quarter we get paid our bonuses which can be up to $3000.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated a higher salary by showing the company how valuable I'd be to them

Alexandria, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted in approximately 1,5 months after that by a company recruiter who asked me a couple of questions about my interest in Coca-Cola and my previous job and then scheduled an interview in Coke's Alexandria office the next day. I was interviewed by two sales managers who were really nice and asked me questions about my selling skills and several behavioral questions. I was then given a Coke product info and had to sell this product to an imaginary client. I did well and one of the managers said they were impressed by me when he walked me out. I still haven't heard from them 1,5 weeks after the interview so I e-mailed them today to follow up.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to have in a company you will be working for?   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a situation when you had a conflict with a client and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Orange, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2008.

Interview Details – Role play and Q & A was critical. If you have an understanding of Selling and Prospecting and qualities that embody a leader or future leader, then read up and incorporate that wisdom into the interview.

Interview Question – How would you sell in a new package into a market that has never heard of the name?   View Answer

Pueblo, CO

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in August 2011.

Interview Details – Initially conducted Phone Interview and was then referred to the local Warehouse for a 1:3 Panel Interview. Asked to role-play a situation based on an information sheet that was given during the interview and approx. 5 mins to prepare. One of the interviewers impersonated the buyer, however the only concern of the buyer was how bad the last account manager was.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you provided exceptional Customer Service?   Answer Question

Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2011.

Interview Details – All situational questions using the S.T.A.R. method. Situation, Task, Action, & Result. It lasted 30-40 minutes. It was a total of 4 questions. At the end of the interview, they give you 5-10 minutes to study a new brand and do a role play to sell it to a store manager.

Interview Questions